3.

Sophie: "WHAT? No. That is impossible. That gang kills people. Jackson is not like that."

  Agent 6: "Sweetie think straight. He started not being at home when the first gang activities started, then he disappear totally when the gang gained more fame and started to do more serious activities, and not to say Jackson completely disappear, just like a ghost."

  Sophie: "Just like all the members from black feather gang..."

I looked down realizing maybe she was right.

  Agent 6: "Exactly. But we think that it will actually make the mission easier for you-"

  Sophie: "Because him being my brother he can put me in the gang more easily."

  Agent 6: "Exactly. And with him not knowing who you actually are, it will be fine."

  Sophie: "Ok. I am in."

  Agent 6: "Good. But Sophie... you have to get read of your fake life."

  Sophie: "I know."

  Agent 6: "You have 2 days."

  Sophie: "Ok..."

I actually didn't want to do it, but I had to, it was a direct order, and if it means I can find my brother, I will do it.

-The next day-
Today I got rid of my apartment and now I am driving to the university to cancel my application.

When I got off the principal office I took a deep breath and told myself everything would be fine, then I saw Jungkook coming to me with the big and brightest smile 'I am gonna miss that bunny smile... What? Focus Sophie! This needs to look real.' I started forcing myself to cry and my eyes quickly got teary, when Jungkook saw that he immediately started running towards me.

  Jungkook: "Sophie??! What's wrong??!"

He gave me a hug and I started to cry more on his chest.

  Jungkook: "Shh~ I am here."

He hugged me stronger.

  Sophie: "I am so sorry..."

I said in his chest between sobs.

  Jungkook: "Sorry? For what? You're scaring me babe."

I broke the hug and grabbed his neck kissing him like I never did before.

  Jungkook: "What was that for? I am not complaining, but the kiss... it was different... almost like a goodbye..."

  Sophie: "I am sorry..."

I looked down while tears kept falling from eyes.

Jungkook grabbed my chin and kissed the tears way.

  Jungkook: "Explain to me what's going on because I am lost."

He smiled softly.

  Sophie: "I am going to Russia..."

I manage to say softly.

Jungkook didn't said nothing and looked expressionless, his face was pale.

  Sophie: "I am so so sorry Kookie..."

  Jungkook: "I think I didn't heard it right, you said you were going to Russia? That's impossible?"