32.

*Still in Jaebeoms Pov*
  Nurse: "She is finally stable. She lost a lot of blood and we had to make a transfusion that was why we took so long on the operation. But she is still asleep, meaning you cannot visit her now. But as soon as she wakes up we will came here and tell you. But when you go in there don't make her talk to much. She will be still recovering. And do not hug her or nothing like that because we don't her stitches to open."

  A wave of relief came over my body as a sigh came out of my mouth. I could finally feel alive again, I felt my body to gain energy once again as all the fear before in me as all gone away.

  Jaebeom: "Thank you so much."

  She bowed to me and turned on her heels before going away. I sighed and looked back at them who were all sleeping on the most strange positions you could ever think of making me laugh silently before waking them all up and telling them what the nurse had told me. We all started celebrating together.

After about 5 hours later the same nurse came to us saying we could go to her but just one at the time and Jinyoung's voice made an appearance making us all stop at his question "Who's gonna go first?" Everyone looked at one another not knowing what to say.

Jaebeom: "Jackson is gonna be the first one to go."

I softly said with a smile on my face as Jackson looked at me surprised, everyone nodded in agreement and Jackson slowly came to me only to bring me to a tight hug, I was a bit perplexed at first but soon hugged him back.

Jackson: "Thank you."

He said almost in a whisper making me smile and pat his back.

Jaebeom: "Of course you were gonna be the first one. Now go to your sister."

He nodded against my shoulder before leaving us all behind following the nurse.

*Jackson Pov*

I followed the nurse from a step behind always looking down feeling all sort of emotions take over my body, happiness, sadness, anger, confusion, relief, and all of them from different reasons but who had the same source, my sister. Thinking of her and how I didn't lost her once again made me smile unknowingly and look up ahead of me wanting to run to her room and see that she was okay from my own eyes. My heart was racing so much that I swear he would jump out through my mouth if they didn't showed me my sister soon. I was almost stumbling on my own feet feeling anxious for some type of reason while the walk to her room seem to be the longest walk ever.

Finally we reached her door and nurse bowed before leaving me there looking at the metal door separating me from my sister. I stood there for sometime scared that I would open that door and she wouldn't be there, but I shrugged all of that away and knocked before peeking in only to see her trying to get up. As soon as she saw me a gorgeous smile appeared on her face and I opened the door completely letting myself in before closing it again and walking closer to her bed.

Jackson: "I am so glad you're ok Soph."

I let out together with a sigh of relief while she responded me with another smile.

Jackson: "I thought I had lost you for good."

I looked down knowing I would cry if I looked at her. After some seconds of silence I felt her cold hand go against my cheek only to lift it up making me look at her as she was still wearing her smile making me smile back.

Sophie: "I am here. I little bruised up, but here."

Her voice was still sweet but with a tint of tiredness, somehow I still wasn't believing she was really here but only when she talked I came to the final conclusion she was really here and that this wasn't just a dream making my heart warm up inside.

Jackson: "I guess that makes two of us then."

I said as I pointed at my face making her chuckle a bit but soon stopped and groaned while grabbing her stomach. I quickly got up ready to run and call a nurse but she grabbed my wrist and smiled at me.

Sophie: "It's hard to laugh that's all Jackson. I am okay."

I sighed and sat back down next to her placing my hand over her own before taking it between mine and caressing it lightly.

Jackson: "I am sorry I wasn't able to protect you"

My voice trailed off as my eyes were glued on our hands.

Sophie: "I love you Jackie."

She said that nickname making me shot my head high and look at her with disgust plastered on every feature of my face. She only laughed at my expression soon after replaced for a groan.

Jackson: "That's called karma. You know how I hate that nickname."

She rolled her eyes before tilting her head and smiling again.

Sophie: "I know. And~ that's exactly why I use it."

I scoffed as I rolled my eyes and smiled to her before getting from the bed and give her a kiss on her forehead.

Sophie: "Where are you going?"

Jackson: "I am gonna go get the others."

She nodded at my response and waved at me as I left the room with the biggest smile with the thought that my sister was truly fine. With the thought that I wasn't gonna lose her once again.

I walked along the hallways back to the waiting room where they all got up and ran to me.

Jackson: "So. Who's next?"

I said with true happiness radiating from me making all of them smile together with me.

Lisa: "Can I go?"

I looked around and the rest nodded to Lisa's question before going back to the chairs. Lisa stood there with her head hung low and playing with her own fingers 'Cute.' I thought as a slight chuckle came from me making her look at me in confusion to which I responded with a simple "Never mind" she nodded and looked back at the ground.

Jackson: "Let's go Lisinnie."

She immediately looked at me clearly cringing as I just laughed at her cute reaction.

Lisa: "I can't believe you still remember that nickname but couldn't remember who much I hated it. And news flash I still do."

I just laughed harder grabbing my own belly making her crunch her eyebrows together in anger.

After I regained myself I started walking with her by my side stealing some glances at her figure and now and then noticing she did too.

When we reached Sophie's door I stopped on my tracks making her stop along.

Lisa: "Is this her room?"

She said looking at the door while playing with her rubber band. I placed my hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her.

Jackson: "Yes. It's gonna be fine. I was scared and nervous too, but when I saw her smile all of that went away."

She simply nodded and I caressed her shoulder before leaving her there alone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Do I sense a ship sailing??
Oh and btw thank you for 400 views, thank u so much😊💗
see ya~😂