21.

As I tried accelerating to the maximum mine and Jaebeom's heavy breathing combined as my heart beat was finally slowing down after noticing that the gunshots were no longer hitting the sides and back of our car. The back window were now broken together with the side ones because of the gun shots.

Jaebeom: "We did it."

He said with his voice trailing off as he was still managing to gain his breath back. I looked at him from the side and he had a smile on his face, but that smile quickly turned into a frown.

Jaebeom: "The guys... what will happen to them... I can't believe I left them behind... I am their leader. This is not how a leader behaves. They are my brothers. My family. And I left them..."

I looked at him once again from the corner of my eye just to see tears forming on his eyes. 'He truly loves them. They all love each other so much. That is weak. Love is weak. Love only makes you do foolish things. You can't concentrate. You can't do stuff right. Love is only a distraction. One I am gonna use against them.' I sighed as I looked to the road ahead.

Sophie: "Look Jaebeom. You didn't left them. If you hadn't left you would be killed. You and me. And what would that gang do without their leader. Yes they are in big trouble. Not gonna lie. But it was better this way."

I could see Jaebeom looking at me before he started taking.

Jaebeom: "Aren't you worried about Jackson?"

I rolled my eyes hearing the tone of accusation on Jaebeom's voice.

Sophie: "Of course I am dumbass. With him and the others. But if things hadn't gone this way we would all be dead. And I know their not dead."

'If they were it would make my job a lot easier. So why don't I want them dead...' Jaebeom looked upfront while sighing in agreement. The rest of the ride was quiet, we didn't had anything to say to one another. Finally we reached a motel where we booked a night.

Two weeks have gone by since that day. We've been jumping from motel to motel. At the beginning it was hard, in every way, Jaebeom's leg wasn't 100% cured and the atmosphere was a tad awkward, but now we are much comfortable with one another and Jaebeom's leg is finally good, he still couldn't do major exercises but he could at least run again. While this all happened at the end of every day my thoughts ended somehow in that 6 boys we left behind, guilt was actually consuming me, I didn't know why, if they died everything would be easier but I didn't want that.

After taking a shower I left the bathroom in a towel to get dressed as Jaebeom entered to take a shower as well. After getting dressed I sat on the edge of the side of the bed just thinking about everything, just putting my thoughts organized because they were all over the place and with that I didn't even noticed when Jaebeom left the bathroom got dressed and even not when he sat next to me, I don't know why but I wasn't so on alert when I was with him, somehow I let my guard down, I only noticed his presence as he talked, ripping me out of my own mind.

Jaebeom: "Are you ok?"

I looked at him a bit surprised to when and how he got there but soon sighed and looked back to the white wall in front of me.

Sophie: "I guess."

Jaebeom looked to same place as me and place his hands on the bed.

Jaebeom: "Have you eaten at least?"

Sophie: "Yes. What's left is for you."

With that he nodded and got up to get the food. Suddenly his phone rang, Jaebeom went to pick it up and it showed on the locker screen that a video was sent to him from an unknown number. Jaebeom sat next to me as he looked into my eyes before sighing and pressing on play. The video showed Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom all bruised up, blood was falling from fresh wounds, they were tied up to chairs with metal currents. It actually broke my heart the sight of them but I didn't have a reaction, and neither did Jaebeom. 'Why am I feeling like this. I should be happy!' Then a Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere on the screen with a big smile.