20.

-10:35 a.m, 8 hours before the chaos-

I opened my eyes when little rays of the sun kissed my face lightly. I looked to side and saw Jaebeom sleeping 'he looks so much better when he's sleeping. When he's not bugging me.' I tossed the blanket on top of my body aside and sat next to Jaebeom waking him up.

Sophie: "Good morning sleepy head."

My voice had a mocking yet sweet tone to it. Jaebeom woke up and rolled himself to me.

Jaebeom: "Good morning."

He said in the middle of a yawn while stretching himself.

Sophie: "Your leg?"

Jaebeom: "Still Good Sophie. You don't need to ask me that every day."

I scoffed and got up from the bed heading to the door.

Sophie: "I'll go and make some breakfast. Go on and get dressed while I am at it."

He tossed his own blanket aside and got up carefully.

Jaebeom: "Ay ay Capitan!"

'Dumbass' I thought to myself while laughing and closing the door behind me.

-14:35 p.m, 4 hours before the chaos-

After lunch all of the boys came to Jaebeom room and we stayed talking and talking about everything and anything. After a while Jackson Bambam Mark and Youngjae fell asleep on different places of the room. Jinyoung feeling the sleep to take over him placed himself on my lap while I was playing with his hair and watching TV. After sometime every one was asleep except me.

-18:30 p.m, 5 minutes before the chaos-

At some point I stopped watching whatever was going on the TV and grabbed Jinyoung's phone. 'Finally I can contact the agency.' I wasn't able to call because I would get caught so I took the short way, a text this is Agent 10 coming to Agent 6 with a new report. I have to be brief. Please don't ever contact this number. Don't respond to this text and erase any type of way of me being found. I am now trusted by the 7 heads of the gang. I have the head of tracking and hunting, Park Jinyoung, on the palm of my hand, soon I'll be able to take some answers to what we want from him. Until now they haven't done nothing big or out of the law, just some drug dealing and catching criminals who are against them, in somehow doing a bit of our job. As we already knew they have enemies, one of them being the feared EXO gang, they had a peace contract but it was broken by one of their memers. Kai. Who I killed for protection. At any time they will conter attack. Black feather as good guards and knows how to defend themselves, but if a war starts it will be a blood bath with losses from the both sides. I am on alert. That's it. I'll contact again as soon as I can.

As soon as I pressed send I erased the message and put the phone back where it was and suddenly I heard a thud coming from downstairs so I quickly woke Jinyoung up.

Jinyoung: "Humm~ Sophie...?"

He rubbed his eyes and opened them with a big smile on his lips.

Sophie: "I heard someone downstairs."

His smile quickly formed into a frown as he jumped from my lap and grabbed his gun.

Jinyoung: "GUYS!"

Jinyoung screamed making everyone wake up and seeing him like that all of them put themselves of the same position. An attacking one.