15.

Jackson sighed and turned the volume down from the Tv while I was watching attentively his every move. He didn't move way from me neither stopped hugging me he just look forward while I was looking at his face waiting, on my cheek I could feel his heart beating calmly against his chest.

Jackson: "When our parents died I had to be like a "father" to you, meaning, I had to take care of you, because you were just 5 years old, at least I felt like that, but I was just a kid myself, a 7 year old kid, and that was so much pressure on me, so much responsability for me, I had the responsability of a life, because as you know aunt may be your and my guardian but she was always emerged on work and never had time to take care of us, and that pressure was to much for me, because I was mostly still grieving for our parents death, in a way I started entering on a depression, I thought on ending everything and go meet our parents, but I didn't had the balls to do it, neither I wanted to leave you alone on the world... even tho I later did that exact thing..."

Jackson stopped and inspired deeply before continuing as I hugged him harder to give him some type of comfort.

Jackson: "But 6 friends helped me to get out of it."

He smiled while thinking of his 6 friends that apparently have been with him for 17 years.

Jackson: "They thought me how to fight. We liked it. The fighting, mostly because it was a way of releasing all our frustrations. We did it everyday and got better at it by the minute. But one day we discovered that Mark and Youngjae were going through some economy difficulties. And to help them we decided to rob some convenient stores. Was it the best decision? Probably not. But at the time it seamed like the only one. And before we noticed it, it became an habit, a bad one... But one day... one fucking bad day, one of the owners of the convenient stores pointed a gun at Jaebeom and was about to kill him... but Jinyoung hit the owner on the head with a rock... and it instantly killed him... the worst part? We liked it, not the killing, but the adrenaline, the danger, we were dumb and bored so we continued, and before we knew we were dealing drugs because of Bambam, he had some troubles with one of the dealers and we had to work for him as dealers our selfs to free Bambam from the debt, and even after that, we continued because we got the hang of it, and after six to seven years doing this we started to get some fame, and people wanted to join us, so we formed a gang, a safe place for every person with the same thinking as us, again, not so much of a smart idea, but we liked it, we enjoyed the danger, and we still do, that's why we are still here, but with much more fame and money, but still the same dumb and bored kids from 17 years ago, that's why I disappear, because even tho I liked this I knew how dangerous it was, and I didn't want you involved in any of it, because we have enemies, many of them, and dangerous ones..."

He looked at me waiting for any type of reaction after telling me all his story but I remained blank.

Sophie: "Ok."

I honestly didn't know what to say. I felt sorry for Mark and Youngjae at the beginning but then I just got more and more disappointed as the story continued.

Jackson: "Ok?"

Sophie: "Yeah. I really don't know what to say Jackson."

Jackson: "I get it. It's a lot to digest. It's ok."

He looked to the muted TV again as I got up from the bed.

Sophie: "I need to go and clean Jaebeom's leg, you can stay here if you want."

Jackson: "Thanks."

I kissed his cheeks before going out to Jaebeom's room. It was mostly an excuse to just get out of there but I also needed to do it.

As I got in Jaebeom's room without permission he gazed me up and down with narrowed eyes.

Jaebeom: "What are you doing here?"

Sophie: "Hello to you too grumpy. I came here to clean your wound."

Jaebeom: "Ok."

I made my way to his bed and sat on the edge of it while his eyes followed every little move my body made.

Sophie: "Have you taken the pill?"

I asked while I put alcohol on a piece of cotton.

Jaebeom: "Yes."

Noticing what I was doing he sat up straight on the bed.

Sophie: "What are you waiting for? Pants off."

He chuckled a bit and tossed the blanket away.

Jaebeom: "Just like that? Not even a dinner first?"

Sophie: "I am sorry. Would you like a fist on you're face or my favorite and specialty of the house, a kick in the balls."

I said with a grin on my lips. Jaebeom brusted out laughing 'Such a funny guy...Not.' I kept the cotton on my hand while Jaebeom started to undress himself, as he ended I felt my body starting to heat up 'No Sophie. No dirty thoughts.' But as much as you said that to yourself you couldn't stop the feeling of heat to crawl on your skin. I tried to shrugged it off.

Sophie: "Calvin Klein. Good choice."

Jaebeom: "Thanks."

I could see Jaebeom's smirk on his lips through the corner of my eye.

I leaned in and started cleaning it while he hissed in pain.

Sophie: "I am sorry... But I need to do it. Gladly it didn't infected."

Jaebeom: "It's ok."

I smiled softly at him and he rearranged himself on the bed.

Jaebeom: "You know. I really like your smile."

I could feel the provocative tone on his voice but it also had a tint of truth to it even tho he would never admit it.
But as the words sank in the blood on my body quickly went all the way up to my cheeks as my vision continued in his exposed thigh and started wondering a little bit up. 'HE CAN'T BE SAYING THAT IN BOXERS! THAT'S NOT OK! I have to remain calm. I have to gain back my sanity. I know what he's doing. He's trying to tease me. Trying to get back at me for the last time I teased him. But no. It won't work. At least, I won't show it did'

After the wound cleaned I threw the cotton to the garbage and as I was about to leave Jaebeom calls me so I went back to sit where I was before.

Sophie: "Yes?"

Jaebeom: "What happened to Kai?"

Sophie: "Oh. I killed him."

His eyes grew big ready to jump out.

Jaebeom: "YOU WHAT? WHY?!"

I rolled my eyes and pointed to his wound. He sighed.

Jaebeom: "Ok... but please don't do it again. You don't have to be involved in that type of stuff."

Sophie: "As soon as I entered the gang I was involved."

He didn't said anything after that admitting through the silence that I was right, so I allowed myself to leave the room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the boring chapter. This was made to explain why Jackson entered on the gang.
See ya~