41.

That kiss.

  How to describe it?

  Well, imagine you're favorite food invading your mouth. You feel ecstasy. You feel completely given to that feeling. And you don't want it to end. That is exactly what I am feeling right now.

  The kiss was gentle and sweet yet desperate and rough, like he was waiting for this for a long time but he is afraid that if he goes to far I will pull away.

  Our tongues connect in a sloppy yet perfect away. And after my lips started to feel numb and my lungs screaming for air I pulled away.

  Jaebeom placed is forehead on mine while our heavy and fast breathing filled the room.

Jaebeom: "I love you so much."

BOOM. Reality truck came again.

'How am I suppose to answer...? Do I feel the same way even? Love is a very strong word. I feel something... but is it love?'

My eyes must've scream confusion because not soon after Jaebeom spoke once again in a more sweet tone. A reassuring one.

Jaebeom: "I don't care if you feel the same way right now. It doesn't matter. So don't worry please."

I looked into is eyes who were very calm and sweet. Contrary with mine, who were trembling with confusion.

I looked down once again before inhaling and exhaling deeply.

Sophie: "What do I do now...?"

Jaebeom: "Nothing. There is nothing to do."

Still looking down I nodded.

While my head was overwhelmed with different thoughts when Jaebeom's warms hand touched my chin to lift my head up every little thought flew away, and when our eyes locked my mind went blank, just one simple thought in it. Jaebeom. And with that thought a smile appeared on my lips.

Jaebeom sighed and suddenly the atmosphere of the room went down, it was strange. Jaebeom then kissed my forehead. A long kiss. Like he was delaying something. And when he parted his lips from my forehead he placed his own on mine and inhaled deeply.

Sophie: "What is it Jaebeom?"

This sudden weird behavior of Jaebeom was putting me uncomfortable.

Jaebeom: "There is another thing you should know..."

A shiver came down my spine and something told me this was gonna be bad. But even tho that feeling rushed through my body I petted Jaebeom's arm giving him comfort to continue, because this was clearly being hard for him.

Jaebeom: "This is the reason why I have been so out of home. The reason why I have been ignoring you. Because I couldn't look at you and not have the urge to tell you. This is why we have been keeping you inside the house. I am sorry that I am just gonna tell you this now. But it was for your own safety."

Jaebeom spited that out in one breath making my heart starting to beat a lot faster in fear.

Sophie: "Jaebeom you are scaring me."

He breathed one more time and started talking.

Jaebeom: "So there is this gang. Bulletproof gang. Another enemy of ours. But former friends. Send us a message. That I need to give myself in. I need to go to them if I want to save one person. Jungkook. They kidnapped Jungkook."

I froze. No words came out. No muscle moved. Everything around me froze with my body. And then it all shattered making me get up abruptly and starting to walk around in circles before screaming.

Sophie: "THEY HAVE WHAT?!"

'Jungkook. That is why he hasn't come back. That is why no one has heard of him. I knew I should've look for him. I knew something was off. This is all my fault.'

Without trying to conceal them tears started to escape my eyes. One after another. 'Nothing can ever be fine for more than 10 minutes can't it?'

I didn't noticed I hadn't stopped walking around until I felt two arms wrapped around my waist from behind me making stop on my tracks.

When Jaebeom placed his head on my neck I couldn't hold it anymore and all my strength went away and we were both on the ground once again with him still behind me hugging me and me still crying.

Sophie: "It is all my fault. This is all my fault. He doesn't deserve any of this. He is just a sweet kid. One that I happened to love. This is all because of me."

I mumbled it out more for me than for Jaebeom but loud enough for him to hear. So he hugged me harder and I placed my hand above his arms.

Jaebeom: "This is not your fault Sophie. Never think that please. We are gonna save him."

Sophie: "For how long have you known this?"

I asked scared of the answer.

Jaebeom: "2 months."

I just exhaled the air I was holding in not knowing what to do more, with no more tears to even fall. I felt like I was crying but no tears were to be found.

Sophie: "Kookie..."

Jaebeom: "We are gonna save him Sophie. It's a promise."

I nodded and then I placed my head on his shoulder while looking up to the ceiling.

Sophie: "I know we are. But don't you dare to give yourself in. I can't lose anyone."

I just felt him nodding on my neck making me sigh in relief.

'We are gonna save you Kookie. Wait for me. I am coming to go and get you.'

*Jimin/Agent 2 POV*
After that encounter with Sophie, one that was not by chance, in that cafe I got inside of my car and went to my house. One that I share with another 4 boys. Jung Hoseok. Min Yoongi. Kim Seokjin. Kim Namjoon. One house that I have shared for 6 years now. One house given by my parents 20 years ago. They joined me in here because this way it would be easier for them to help me on my mission. A mission my parents gave me 20 years ago.

But to explain that mission I have to go way back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello there~
So here's another chapter. And before anything HAPPY X-MAS!!!!
I hope you've all had an amazing day and that you receive a lot of presents!!

So, Kookie has been kidnaped, what do you think about that? And what will Sophie and the boys do?

And what is the mission that was assigned to Jimin that many years ago?

Tell me your thoughts and teories. Comment and vote please 😊
See ya~~