44.

*Jaebeom Pov*
  It made now exactly one hour that we were looking for Sophie, and she was nowhere to be found.

  We were all gathered in the living room trying to get a plan to find her. I was pacing back and forth until something hit me.

  Jaebeom: "Ugh~ That girl! She will be the death of me!"

  I mumbled as I messed up my hair.

  Bambam: "Do you know where she went?"

  I only nodded and Mark placed his hand on my shoulder.

  Mark: "Jungkook I presume."

  Jaebeom: "You presume Well."

  Yugyeom: "Darnit! That damn girl can't stay still!"

  Jackson: "Why does she thinks she has to do everything alone. God damn it Sophie."

  With that I commanded Youngjae to go through her computer to try and find some trace of where she went.

  It didn't took long for him to find it. Which I found odd.

  And I wasn't the only one.

  Jackson: "That's odd. She was an agent, she knows how to hide stuff, she knows about hacking, so didn't she hide it better?"

With a simple question Jackson said my exact thoughts out loud.

  Jaebeom: "Or maybe she did this on purpose."

  I said as I straightened myself.

  Bambam: "Why would she do such thing?"

  Jinyoung: "Because she wanted us to find her."

  Mark: "But she also wanted time to do stuff by herself."

  Jaebeom: "Exactly."

  I said at the same time a sigh came out of my mouth.

  Jackson: "Fuck. We need to go to her. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Bulletproof gang is a dangerous one. They have no mercy, and no remorses on killing, and they're fucking smart, we need to go now!"

  Jackson didn't even wait for us as he almost flew out of her room in direction to our car, and shortly after we all followed him at the same speed.

  The car flew through the roads as we went at high speed cracking the cement and skidding around the curves leaving black marks behind.

  As we got to our destination we were blocked by an abandoned warehouse.

  Jinyoung: "This feels like we are on a movie."

  Jinyoung sarcastically commented as we all took our guns out and walked forward.

  After entering we went down a couple of stairs only to find a locked down door.

  We were about to turn back when a voice was heard. A familiar one.

  ??: "Boom."

  'Yoongi.' I thought as I didn't waist anymore time and kicked the door open entering right after pointing the gun at his head.

  Yoongi stood up straight and looked at us with ignorance and boredom as a hand found its way to his hip. A loud sigh was heard before he any word left his tiny body.

  Yoongi: "Black Feather gang. We meet again."

  He smirked and looked at Sophie before looking back at us. My eyes followed his and I could see Sophie looking directly into my eyes, fear and confusing sparkling in them. But it wasn't fear for herself, it was fear for Jungkook, and... 'Jimin. What his he doing here? Fuck did they caught him too?!'