5.

I woke up by the sudden action of someone taking a bag from my head, my eyes took a bit to adjust to the light and I soon noticed I had something covering my mouth, when my eyes finally adjusted to the light I was able to see the two same guys from before.

  Guy 2: "Oh good. You're awake. You gave quite a show today."

  I started moving my body trying to get out from the ropes involving me.

  Guy 2: "There's no use in doing that sweetheart."

  He came closer to me and took off the tape covering my mouth. My instant reaction was to seem scared, this needed to look as real as possible.

  Sophie: "Who are you? Why did you kidnap me? Why am I here? Where am I?"

  The first guy rolls his eyes. 'This boy really annoys me.'

  Guy 1: "She asks to many questions."

  I started looking around analyzing the place they brought me and noticed there was someone else there just like me, tied up to a chair, he was a male, around my age, and he was still unconscious.

  Sophie: "Who his he?"

  I said wondering who was the unconscious man.

  Guy 1: "You don't need to know. He'll wake up in a bit."

  After what it seem to be an hour the guy finally woke up, has soon as he woke up he started panicking but one of the guys slapped him and the boy instantly stopped everything he was doing.

  Guy 2: "Good. Now that you're both awake let's make a game, shall we."

  Sophie: "A what?"

  Tied guy: "What type of game?"

  Guy 2: "I am glad you ask. It's easy and simple. The first one to set himself free won't get killed."

  Sophie: "WHAT?!"

  Tied guy: "No please wait."

  Guy 2: "Good luck to the winner."

  Then they both left and the guy next to me started immediately trying to set himself free. 'Really? They could give a bit of a harder task. This is basic training at the agency. But I can't make it seem it was easy. That's the tricky part.' I started looking around showing that I was confused and that I didn't know what to do, so I started to balance myself back and forth until I was able to put my feet on the ground, next I started to jump until I reached a wall and slammed the chair on it a few times until it breaks, the guy was almost done but I was faster.

  Sophie: "DONE!"

  As soon as I said the word I heard a shot coming from behind that killed the guy next to me. 'That was quick.' I quickly put on a shocked face and forced tears on my eyes.

  Once again the second guy came on clapping.

Guy 2: "Very Good. I am impressed."

Guy 1: "I told you she would win. Now give me my 30 dollars."

Sophie: "DID YOU REALLY BET ON WHO WAS GOING TO WIN?!"

  I had tears on my eyes ready to come out.

Guy 2: "Girls... so emotional..."

  The second guy sighed and gave the money to the first one.

  Sophie: "WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?!"

  Guy 2: "Because that was the rules to the game, you should be giving graces that you were the one who win."