Locket: Reddie

VERY IMPORTANT:
please please please, i started writing this book over a year ago. some of my old oneshots are hoRribly written and have horrendous plots. so PLEASE skip until some of my later works. i think the shots when i stop using uppercase letters are a lot more well written ( you can tell if they're in lowercase based on the titles! )so i'd recommend reading those first!

Eddies P.O.V:
" Maybe we could go to the quarry?" Stan suggested, pulling Bill closer to him. Bill smiled, his back to Stan, leaning further into his chest. I sighed, looking longingly at Richie. Stan and Bill had been going strong for a couple months now. I hated Richie, believe I did, but some part of me always thought that maybe it'd be us first. I mean, I'd come out as gay to the club a year ago, Richie saying he was bisexual immediately afterwards. I don't know, I just kinda thought that was a hint that he wanted us to be, I don't know, more then friends. Guess not.

" G-good idea Sn-snuggle bug." Bill said, craning his neck to peck Stan on the lips. The tips of his ears turned red, Richie gagging jokingly at the adorable sight. Although I had to admit, I felt sick too: sick with jealousy. Not for Stan or Bill of course, that'd be weird. But just wanting that, that kind of love. To be loved that kind of way. Preferably, by a specific boy. But he was pretty clueless, not picking up on any of the subtle hints I'd dropped on him. Once, I Straight up squeezed his thigh. He just started laughing, saying how I shouldn't tickle him if I didn't want to be attacked by the tickle monster. I had stormed away, frustrated that my romantic gesture had been seen as tickling.

I sighed, looking at Richie make gag motions to Ben and Bev, who were rolling their eyes but laughing too. I turned, walking off towards the bikerack in front of our school. Quarry it is. I thought as the others caught up with me.

" Hey Ed's why don't we-" Richie said, but  never finished, because The Bowers Gang came over. Henry grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, hoisting me off the ground. Patrick pushed Richie backwards, hitting Stan. Both fell overtop of eachother, Bill rushing to Stans side. Belch burped in Bens face, he scrunched his face up and fanned it away. Bev just stood there, glaring angrily at Henry. His grip tightened on my shirt, my heart picking up speed.

" Let go Henry." Bev said, walking closer only for Ben to pull her back. Bev and I had become pretty close since my coming out: I told her about shit I'd never be able to tell the others. Like that I sometimes wore my moms perfume when I hung out with Richie, or just about Richie in general. I'd never be able to tell any of the others about my feelings for him. They'd never be mutual. Henry sneered snakily at Bev, growling under his breath.

" Didn't know you were still into this Bev." He said, grabbing his dick through his pants. I rolled my eyes, remembering the rumours Henry had spread about Bev. She'd only ever even kissed one guy, being Bill, in our third grade production. Henry just loved making us sound like big losers. Which we were, hence the name: the Losers Club. Henry had come up with the name, but we sorta adapted to it.

" Let him go Bowers." Richie said, brushing dirt off his pants and walking over. He got all up in Henry's face, although since Henry was much older, Richie was only up to about Henry's chin. Stan was the only one who was remotely as tall as Henry, and he was still shorter by a good few inches. Besides, Stan never fought anyone. Henry didn't let go of me, kicking Richie off his feet and onto the grass again. I squirmed in Henry's clutch, wanting to help Richie up and see if he was okay.

" Aw, need to help your little boy friend, do ya' fag?" Henry said, his breath stinking of the cigarettes I'm sure he'd been smoking earlier. I grimaced, my cheeks glowing a warm crimson red from his comment. " Woah! Belch, look at his face! It turned all red!" Henry teased, pointing at me jokingly. I kicked around, feeling my feet being lifted fully off the ground. Bill stormed over, grabbing hold of the back of my shirt. He pulled me out of Henry's grasp.