Sauna: All

VERY IMPORTANT:
please please please, i started writing this book over a year ago. some of my old oneshots are hoRribly written and have horrendous plots. so PLEASE skip until some of my later works. i think the shots when i stop using uppercase letters are a lot more well written ( you can tell if they're in lowercase based on the titles! )so i'd recommend reading those first!

Hey everyone! I've made one of these before, where all three of my OTPs were in the same story, expect they all had their own individual part. However, they'll all be combined into one here. The P.O.V will change multiple times, but I'll try to keep it clear so you know when. Thank you so much for reading!

Also, surprise appearance from one of your favourite underrated ships. Just wait for it ❤️

Richies P.O.V:
" Look Ed's: you're so wet for me." I joked, shoving Eddie in the back. He skidded across the slick poll deck, regaining his balance. He scoffed, shoving me right back.

" You're fucking disgusting." He said, although I could see the small smile he was failing to suppress.

" Guys, it's not safe to push near the pool. Or anywhere for that matter." Stan the man said, gripping onto Bills arm in fear of falling. I laughed, Stan being his usual mom self. I wrapped my arm around small wet wet frame, resting my head atop of his as we entered the change room. He pushed me away, walking away to grab both our towels.

" You're just making me colder." He whined when I tried to wrap my arms around him again. I pouted, taking his dry towel and wrapping it around his shaky shoulders. I saw that the others, Stan Bill Mike and Will, had already gone into the sauna without their towels. I guided Eddie into the sauna, the hot air hitting our faces. I closed the door behind us, walking deeper into the small dark room.

Stan was sitting with Bill in the corner, his head on his chest. Will was curled up on Mikes lap, as if he were trying to hide. I sat down in the middle of the bench, Eddie sitting down beside me. I dried my arms on his towel, before wrapping an arm around his shoulder in attempt to keep him warm.

As my body began to dry, we made small talk with the other losers. Will stayed unusually quiet, hiding away in Mikes chest. I guess he was one of the last ones to get to know us, but I thought he'd be more comfortable around us by now. Or maybe it was something else entirely.

However, I paid little to no attention to it, giving it mostly to Bubba. He had his head resting on my shoulder, his damp hair tickling my chest, as we warmed up in the heat of the sauna. After about 15 minutes, which is the recommended amount of time to spend in a sauna, Stan and Bill got up.

" We should get going guys. Don't want to risk any health problems." Stan said, although there was a slight shake in his voice. I nodded, assuming it was just the heat starting to get to him. I was starting to get a tad sleepy myself.

Eddie stretched, lifting his little head from my chest. I felt my cheeks glow, and not from the heat. He was just too cute. He stood up, me following, as Stan reached for the door. He gripped the handle, pulling it. It didn't open. He yanked it harder. The door still didn't budge. Bill gently pushed him aside, since he was stronger, and tried the door. It still didn't open, leaving us trapped in a room full of steam, sweat, and unbearable heat.

" Sh-sh-shit Guys. We're locked in." Bill said, looking at the group. Mike stood up, Will too of course since he was sitting on him.

" Well, what do we do?" Mike asked, Will turning towards Mike to hide in his chest again. I frowned, gripping my Ed's tighter.

" I'll try to find us a w-w-way out of h-here. You h-hang tight, okay sn-sn-snuggle bug?" Bill asked, saying the last part to Stan. Stan nodded, Bill pressing a gently kiss to his head. Eddie and I sat back down on the long wooden bench, as did Mike Will and Stan. Will climbed back on top of Mike, burying his face in his chest.