pride: all

BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ALL THREE OF MY SHIPS SKSK
creds to sophiaRLJ for the inspiration!
check out all her books, they're
A M A Z I N G

eddie's p.o.v:

" WAKE UP FUCKERS!" i screeched, throwing the two cushions grasped in my tight fists at the two sleeping boys in front of me. i always had enjoyed being an early bird, especially during sleepovers at the byers's house.

will squawked loudly, rolling out of the bed and pulling the blanket down with him, landing in a heap on the floor. stan merely groaned, curling up in a fetal position to try and regain some heat since the duvet was gone, his tired eyes beginning to flutter. " rise and shineee." i said in a sing-song voice, going over to will to make sure he was alright.

" why can't you just- i don't know -poke us or something like a normal person?" stan grumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes which were puffy with sleep. the rising sun shining through will's bedroom window through the gaps in his blinds caught in his hair, giving his soft ringlets of hair the perfect golden glow. stan was pretty, probably the prettiest out of the three of us. but we all had our own perks.

" don't be an asshole. c'mon, today's gonna be so much fun!" i cheered, extending a little hand out for will to take, who had been attempting unsuccessfully to pull himself up again. my perk, being my bright and bubbly personality. or at least that's what stan and will always said about me. i giggled giddily, pulling will to his feet. he ran a hand through his tasseled hazelnut hair, yawning quietly.

" where are we going again?" will asked, his voice low and thick with sleep. he lazily threw his blanket back atop his bed, not bothering to make it like i was always scolded for doing at my own house, as he stumbled off towards his closet. i sighed exasperatedly, setting my hands on my hips in frustration.

" the nail salon, duh!" i said, before giggling and skipping over to stan. he was sitting up in will's bed, gently massaging the sleep out of his eyes. " c'mon stanny! the day awaits us." i said, beaming from ear to ear as i latched onto his wrist, yanking my taller friend to his feet.

" i don't even wanna get my nails done." stan grumbled, wobbling over to his backpack and sifting through it for an outfit. i frowned, my brows furrowing together and my heart faltering, my hands moving from my hips to hang limply at my sides. i sighed sadly, sitting down on the end of wills bed, as i watched my two friends.

will was struggling to step into a pair of his short shorts, the fabric a dark navy with a shiny white trimming. he had short all white ankle socks on, the bottoms filthy but no one cared for who'd be seeing them anyways? once he got fully situated in the shorts the yanked on a white and orange stripped t-shirt. i rested my elbows on top of my knees, looking sadly between my friends.

" hey, you alright eddie?" will asked softly, walking over and sitting down beside me. i glanced over at him briefly, a forlornly look in my eyes, before i looked back over at stan. he was watching me too, as he fastened his thin pleather belt into his khakis shorts, paired with a red polo. he walked over soon afterwards, his steps padded by the thick knee high socks he was wearing, as he sat down on my other side. " eddie?" will repeated.

" i was just really excited about today." i murmured sadly, leaning over and resting my head on will's shoulder. i heard both him and stan sigh sadly, will's arm sneaking around my waist whilst stan's snuck around my shoulders. i sniffled quietly. " i just wanted you two to be excited too."

" i'm sorry eddie." stan said quietly, knowing it was mostly his fault. " i am excited. i just... i've never done something that isn't... well-"

" disgustingly stereotypically masculine?" will provided, a weak smile settling onto my lips. will gently ran his hand up and down my side, resting his head atop of mine. i cuddled into his touch.