party: stenbrough

tw ! vomit

bill's p.o.v:

" o-o-okay, easy th-there rich." i said, helping my drunken friend stumble towards a sophomores bathroom. i highly regretted agreeing to accompany richie to that party, having much rather preferred to stay home and binge some classics on netflix. but i knew richie would almost definitely get drunk again, and i'd need to be there to help him up again. both figuratively, and literally.

" richie c-come on, the b-b-bathroom is here." i said, shoving him into the bathroom in whatever poor poor girl's house it was. the nearly deafening rap music and boisterous college kids ruckuses died down a little once we were in the rather large bathroom with the door shut, luckily since my eardrums had started to pulse. richie giggled obnoxiously, getting down on his trembling knees in front of the toilet. i stood beside him, cocking an eyebrow down at my wasted friend.

" i told ya billy billy boy." he slurred, the stench of alcohol evident in his breath even from all the way up where i was standing. " i-i told ya this party would be a blast-" richie was cut out by his own loud gagging noise, before he hunched over the toilet bowl and threw up what sounded like an entire intestine into the bowl. i scrunched up my face in disgust, moving to stand behind him. i reached down and pulled some of his straggly curls back, using my other hand to gently pat his back.

" th-there you go." i said, listening as his violent coughs echoed around the nearly empty bathroom. it was a nice place, must've cost whoever owned it a fortune. i sure hoped whoever's poor parents had gone out of town for the weekend had a good maid service.

that wasn't the first sophomore party richie had dragged me to that year. and i couldn't say it was any different from the rest, as they almost always ended in me helping richie back to our shared dorm and staying up with him all night as he vomited his guts out. not my ideal way to spend practically every single weekend, but i didn't want richie going on his own. i didn't trust him on his own, for that matter.

just as richie started vomiting again, two stumbling figures burst into the bathroom, the taller one slamming the bathroom door shut behind them. the smaller of the two, a minuscule tan boy with a bursting fanny pack secured to his small waist, was giggling his head off. i turned away to give the two some privacy, as it was obvious the smaller lad was drunk and about to be sick.

" stanny noooo the party is-is that way!" said, who i could only have assumed, was the drunk boy. i heard the taller one, presumably, grumble something under his breath. i felt something brush past my back, maybe a swaying arm or wobbly leg, from where i stood behind richie. i gently ran my hands through his hair, as i listened to the younger boys giggles. before they were interrupted by a loud spluttering noise, as he threw up in what must've been the bathtub.

" there you go eddie. this is the last time i let you come to a party." the taller one said, his voice assertive yet gentle. i could hear his love, brotherly love, for the smaller boy, or eddie i presumed, in the way he spoke, the amount of care he had for him. my heart swooned a little, and i turned away from the gagging richie to look at him. he was kneeled beside eddie, who was leaning over the tub as he hurled loudly. the taller boy, stanny or stan i presumed, had one hand rubbing up and down his back, the other gently stroking eddie's wavy hair back.

i felt my jaw slack open for a good few seconds, before i snapped it shut again. stan had the most gentle of honeycomb coloured eyes, which were partially hidden behind thick and luscious lashes. his golden hair formed soft ringlets, that he had cut shorter on the sides but longer on top. he was dressed in a white crop-top with a small black heart on the front, paired with short navy denim shorts.

his friend was pretty, well as pretty as you could get with your back hunched over a bathtub as you vomit your guts out. he had wavy brown hair, that curled just a small bit at the ends. he too was dressed nicely, in a baby pink crop-top and short black athlete shorts. they were most likely intended for woman, but they looked good on his muscly thighs. he was clearly a runner.