Eddie bear: Reddie/ Stenbrough

VERY IMPORTANT:
please please please, i started writing this book over a year ago. some of my old oneshots are hoRribly written and have horrendous plots. so PLEASE skip until some of my later works. i think the shots when i stop using uppercase letters are a lot more well written ( you can tell if they're in lowercase based on the titles! )so i'd recommend reading those first!

Third Person P.O.V:
Eddie rung his hands, watching the unfamiliar neighbourhood zoom past the moving cars window. He gulped, looking at the two men he hardly knew infront of him. Bill had one hand on the steering wheel, driving them towards Eddies new home. His other hand rested atop of Stans, who was sitting in the passenger seat.

Stan tugged on the collar of his dress shirt, not used to wearing it since he hadn't left the house much lately. Sure, he'd done the occasional grocery store run, but he'd mainly been getting the house Reddie ( intentional ) for Eddie. He'd put gates on the staircase, removed the locks from all the doors, except the bathroom, and put locks over cupboards with dangerous stuff inside. Eddie was already four, and was clearly more mature then the average person his age. He'd been through some crazy shit: his mom having neglected him, making him exposed to some stuff no child should ever have to deal with. Or anyone for that matter.

Stan counted the cars driving by, wondering about his new son in the back of their car: what kind of food does he like? Will he like his new room? Will he be tidy? Or messy? What stuff is he into? Stan was a very neat person, never letting the stress get to him. But sitting in a car with his new son did. He fanned himself, looking at little Eddie in the rearview mirror. Eddies eyes were glued to the window, the lights from outside shining on his curious eyes.

Stan relaxed, smiling at the beautiful child they could now call their own. Bill glanced at Stan, smiling and squeezing his hand tighter. Finally. Bill thought, as they pulled into their driveway. We're home. Bill turned off the ignition, he and Stan turning to look at Eddie. Eddie looked between the two men, worried what his new home would be like. Worried what they would be like.

" Well, th-this is it." Bill said, breaking the silence. Eddie nodded, attempting to unbuckle his car seat. Stan jumped out of the car, running to Eddies door and swinging it open.

" Here, let me." Stan said, unclipping the many seatbelts with ease. Once Eddie was all unbuckled, Stan put his hands under Eddies arms and lifted him out of the car. Eddie wrapped his arms around the back of Stan's neck, frightful that he may be dropped. Stan lowered Eddie down, his small feet touching the ground. Eddie kept his arms around Stan's neck. " Eddie..." Stan laughed, picking the boy up again. Stan sat Eddie on his hip, looking into the boys scared eyes. Stan had one arm securely around the boys waist, the other on his back to stop the boy from falling backwards.

Bill climbed out of the car. He smiled at Stan and Eddie, already inseparable. He opened the boot, taking Eddies small red backpack with his few belongings. He closed the boot, ruffling Eddies hair as they walked up the front porch to the house. Eddie shivered, quickly fixing his hair. He didn't like being messy. Bill grabbed his keys, holding one out to the car. He clicked it, the car honking loudly as it locked. Eddie shrikes, burying his face in Stan's shoulder and tightening his arms around the back of his neck.

" E-Eddie, are you o-okay?" Bill asked, gripping the boys shoulder gently. Eddie kept his face hidden in Stan's shoulder, shaking his head softly. Stan and Bill looked at eachother, communicating through their eyes. They both worried about their new son, and they hadn't even gotten into the house yet. Bill fumbled with the house keys, sliding them into the lock as opening the door. Stan walked in behind him, Eddie still gripping onto him for dear life. Bill quickly walked up the stairs, Stan going slow since he didn't want anything happening to his Ed's. Bill walked into the first room at the top of the stairs: Eddies room.