kiss: reddie

happy birthday wyatt! love ya
yep well didn't end up getting this out until after wyatt's birthday cause procrastination is a bitch ;(

eddie's p.o.v:

" why're we playing this again?" stan whined, swirling the putrid urin-coloured liquid around and around in his tall red plastic cup. " i'm not the most exciting person, ya know." he said, a little more timidly, glancing around the little circle us losers had created on the floor.

" c'mon st-stan, lighten u-up." bill said, who was sitting on stan's left in our little circle, as he set his warm palm on stan's knee. he gave it a gentle squeeze, stan's cheeks beginning to glow a similar colour to that of our plastic cup, as he slowly pulled his hand back into his lap. good god, the sexual tension was thick. " it'll b-be f-f-fun." he said softly, clutching his own cup to his chest.

" yeah, and when's the next time we'll be invited to casa uris and get access to that sweet liquor cabinet of yours?" richie grinned, pushing his bulky glasses further up the bridge of his nose. " and if ya really don't wanna be any fun, like eds over here," richie grinned, turning his head to his right to look at me, " then you can just use fruitopia instead." i scoffed, rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

" it's not fault i don't want brain damage from the alcohol! i-i mean they made the legal drinking age twenty-one for a reason. our brains haven't fully developed yet!" i squeaked, clutching my cup close to my chest. everything i said was true, but there was no way i'd ever let them know i just didn't like the flavour or feeling it gave either. that'd just be too much power for richie.

" but it's legal to drink alcohol at home at age five in the uk." richie smirked, leaning down until our noses were a fraction were apart. i let out a shuddering breath, before biting my lip. " and you can buy it there once you're eighteen." he blinked once, a sly smirk tugging on the corners of his thin lips. i felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment of his statement, but also for up close i could make out every detail of his face. the freckles sprinkled over his nose and uplifted cheekbones, the length of his midnight eyelashes, how nicely his unruly ink curls framed his shapely face-

" so are we gonna play or what?" mike said, staring longingly down into the cup in his hands. he, along with richie and bevy, has alreddie been drinking that night. i assumed the drug had alreddie begun to intoxicate his brain, making him crave more. i shivered. i'd never allow myself to become prey to a drug like alcohol.

" what exactly are we playing again?" ben asked, before sighing quietly as bev carded a hand through his dirty-blonde locks. he had his head resting in her lap, a blissful grin on his face, his red cup sitting on the floor beside him. the low hum of elton john playing from the stereo in stan's living room began to give me a dull headache.

" i-i don't know the n-n-name." bill explained softly, setting his cup down on the floor in front of him to better motion with his hands. " b-but it's basically s-s-someone says s-something they've d-d-done b-before. like ' i've sk-sk-skipped class', f-for e-e-e-example-"

" but something less pussy-ish than that." richie laughed throatily, raising his cup to his nose and wafting the smell of the liquor into his face. i blushed and looked away when he let a soft sigh slip past his lips.

" sh-shut it r-r-richard." bill rolled his eyes to the back of his head, clutching his cup to his chest. " b-but basically, if y-y-you've done it then y-you have to t-t-take a s-sip of your d-drink. if you h-h-h-haven't, then y-you don't drink."

" whoever's cup is empty first wins." mike grinned, raising his cup to silently cheers the air. ben nodded, grunting softly as he raised his head from bev's lap and grabbed his cup. " how about the birthday boy starts. this is your party, after all." mike grinned, tilting his cup towards stan. everyone turned towards the peanut hued boy, who in turn went a little pink.