screaming: stenbrough

60K! wow, this is amazing, thx u guys
thank you for requesting EricaMaca !

stans pov:

" stan?

st-stanley?

stanley u-u-uris?

stanley ofek uris, a-answer m-m-m-me right n-"

" what bill?!" i cry, my cheeks flushed red as i pull my steady hands away from his face. a lump rises in my throat, guilt for having screamed. i let out a sigh and shake my head, muttering a meek 'sorry' before raising my hands and pressing the ice to his left eye again. the skin underneath it had started to swell, the normal pale hue taken over by a sickening violet. he flinched when the cool object touched his aching skin, but i held back another apology.

" look, i-i-i'm sorry, o-okay?" he said, reaching out and setting his hand on my shoulder. his knuckles were flushed a bright cherry red, smaller lavender bruises forming on them too. i scrunched my face up and rolled my shoulder, to which he sighed and withdrew his hand, fiddling with the duvet covering his bed. he was sitting atop of his plush covers whilst i tended to his blemishes, kneeled on the floor in front of him, because he'd been a dumbass: he'd taken on henry bowers in a fight. " i d-don't know what else y-you w-w-w-want me t-to say-"

" how about 'i'm a big fat asshole, you're always right and i'm always wrong'?" i say harshly. " we promised we'd never fight henry, bill! why the fuck would you do something so stupid?" i cried, pressing down hard enough on his bruise, accidentally, that he flinched and squirmed a little. i bit my lower lip, huffing through my nose, as i moved the icepack to ice a different bruise on his jaw. however, he moved his head, ducking away from my hand.

" i-i'm an asshole? i'm an a-a-asshole, stan?! t-try taking a l-long f-f-fucking l-l-l-l-look in th-the m-m-mirror!" he cried, startling me enough with his unexpected rage that i jumped and dropped the icepack. it clattered to the floor, beside my khakis covered knees, making me jump again. i looked up at bill: where his face wasn't bruised it was flushed a deep red, his eyes wide and full of fire. my stomach lurched in uneasy. " the o-o-only reason i fought henry was because i heard h-him s-saying awful th-th-things a-about you!"

" well... well still!" i stood up, stomping one of my feet down on his floor. " it was stupid to go up against henry! even if he was making fun of me!" i crossed my arms over my chest, looking down on him shamefully. however he stood up too, casting a shade over me that sent a chill down my spine. his breathing was heavy and ragged, and my heart sped up in my chest. we was beginning to scare me.

" i can't st-stand h-h-him making f-fun of y-you!" he screamed, my eyes shutting for a moment in fear, before reopening again. when i opened them again the angry flush in his face had softened. i took a small step back, rubbing my arms. " i-i-i just c-can't." he said quietly, looking down.

" w-why bill?" i asked quietly, shivering. " why can't you just suck it up and-and not take henry on when he makes fun of me, like we do when he makes fun of any of the other losers, 'cause i-i don't know if you know this but that's the only way we stay alive-"

" because i'm in love with you stan!" he screamed, his words hitting me like a ton of bricks, making my stomach lurch and my heart freeze in my chest. he seemed feel the same, for one second he was towering over me. his face red with rage. his chest rising and falling raggedly. glaring into my eyes. but the next? he'd gone ghostly pale, as if all blood had been drained from his shaking body. his chest going still, as if he'd forgotten how to breathe. his wide, terrified eyes leaving mine, too fearfully it seemed, to look at me.

" you're... you're what?" i asked quietly, my voice uncharacteristically soft and far-off sounding. bill began opening and closing his mouth, like a guppy in water, as if he was struggling to form words on his tongue. however i beat him too it. " what do y-you mean, you're in love with me? like friendship love? like brotherly love? or-or-or-or-or l-like y'know, like-like-like, o-oh g-god i sound like y-y-you-"

" i-i'm s-s-s-s-s-s-so s-s-sorry st-st-stan!" he suddenly shouted, and i then became extremely aware of the fact that he was bawling. his skin had gone red again, snot dripping from his nose as tears poured from his eyes and ugly sobs left his chapped lips. to most, the sight would have been gross. however, for me, it was terrifying. because, to me he looked beautiful. which could only mean one thing.

... i'm in love with him too.

" shhh no no no m-my baby it's okay." i said quickly, rushing back over to him. the pet-name just slipped out, but, i couldn't bring myself to care. " shhh listen to me okay? my voice, my breathing. try and breathe with me okay?" i said softly, as my arms curled around his waist and pulled him down against my chest. he hiccuped and wiped a big dollop of snot on the back of his hand, which only made me hold him tighter.

" w-w-what?" he said, his voice scratchy and broken. " y-you're not... g-g-grossed out? th-th-th-that i-i love y-y-you?" he croaked, rubbing his eyes with his little fists. i swallowed the rising lump in my throat, gently setting a hand on the back of his neck, tugging him closer to me. he whimpered and leant over a little, hiding his face in my shoulder. " l-l-l-love y-you as... m-m-m-m-m-more th-th-than a f-f-friend?" he added in a meek whisper.

" no billy, i'm not." i whispered, letting my hand slip lower to gently rub his back. i hesitated, before pressing a small kiss to the skin just before his hairline. i blushed and bit down on my lower lip, before mustering up all of my courage. " i-i-i love you too."

his head shot up, looking down at me with a mix of excitement and terror. i couldn't help but smile a little at that, a rosy hue illuminating my cheeks. bill's trembling hands left from where they'd been crushed between our hammering hearts, slowly grabbing onto my hands and holding them.

" y-y-y-y-y-you m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-"

" calm down bill." i let out a soft giggle, giving his warm hands a gentle squeeze. " and yes, i do mean it... i'm in love w-with you, william denbrough." we both grinned a little at the name, our hearts beating fast and our skin burning red. before the two of us were seemingly pulled together by another force.

our lips locked together. not neatly like you'd always see in film, but far more lovingly. i reached a hand up and cupped the back of his neck, as our lips stay lopsidedly pressed together. we stayed in a comfortable, loving silence, the screaming from earlier forgotten as our lips began to move in sync.

i wouldn't have had it any other way.

oh gosh, i'm so sorry this took me forever.
and it's absolute crap-