cuddles: all

wills P.O.V:
" come on, easy now." mike cooed, one of his arms around my waist as the other pushed open the door. i winced, stepping into my house. my whole head was pounding and a particular spot on my side was burning badly. but, i guess that's what happens when you get a giant monster burnt out of you.

mike closed the door behind us, gently putting both of his hands on my waist. he gently spun me around so i was facing him. i looked up at him, my heart skipping a beat. if not two. he grinned down at me, his dark eyes blown darker then usual. " can i..." he asked, gently lifting me off the ground. i squealed a little when my feet left the ground. " put you legs around my waist... it'll be easier for me to carry you." he said, as i complied. my sore legs went around his waist, my arms around his neck. my heart now hammered in my chest. " better?" he asked.

" much." i mumbled, while laying my throbbing head on his shoulder. i sighed, fully relaxing in his hold. his arms went around my back supportively and protectively, as he slowly began to carry me through the house. my eyes fluttered between open and closed, the exhaustion finally hitting me full on. i yawned quietly. i could feel mike smile and his slow and cautious padded footsteps down the carpeted hallway, and the click of a doorknob being turned. i opened an eye, seeing my familiar bedroom. i smiled a small smile at the sight.

mike moved his hands to my waist, my legs unentwining from his waist and my arms coming off of his neck. he gently lifted me and set my down on the bed, my eyes screwing shut as the throbbing headache came back. i guess being in mikes arms made me forget about it. i felt the bed shift as mike presumably stood up straight. i opened an eye and saw him looming over me. he smiled sweetly, putting a hand on my forehead and tucking an uneven bang behind my ear. i smiled, leaning into the touch.

" let's get you some clothes, ya?" he said, withdrawing his hand and walking to my dresser. i watched his back as he sifted through my various clothing items, before pulling out a pair of grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. that had, in fact, belonged to him. and some point. a very long time ago. he walked back over, gently handing me the clothing. i smiled gratefully, before trying to sit up. i groaned, the pounding in my head and throbbing in my burnt side returning. i hissed loudly, closing my eyes again. " you okay?" mike asked, carefully helping me sit up. i opened my eyes again, smiling weakly at him.

" ya ya, just a bit, sore... and burnt." i said honestly, now fully sitting up thanks to mike. i reached behind myself, carefully tugging on the ribbon that held my hospital robe together. i didn't really care if mike saw me in my underwear: it's not like he hadn't before, and i was a bit too exhausted to notice. i slid out of the robe, now only in my grey boxers. i gently threw the robe to the side, where it landed in a heap on the floor. i quickly pulled on the sweats, soon followed by the big hoodie. the hoodie smelt like mike, immediately soothing my burns and calming the pound in my head. i smiled lightly.

" want me to go?" mike asked, standing in his jeans and sweater near my bedroom door. he still had plastic goggles and a makeshift bandana hung from his neck. i began wondering what exactly he'd done to distract the demidogs.

"... can you stay?" i asked, my voice quieting mid sentence. luckily, mike seemed relieved almost by the statement and, what seemed to be gratefully, came back over. he placed his bandana and plastic goggles carefully on the bedside table, before laying down next to me.

" of course will." he said quietly, a big smile playing on my lips. he smiled back, pulling the blanket over us. i didn't even care at this point, i just wanted to be closer to him. i scooted closer to him, wincing a bit. mike immediately got the message and scooted closer himself. i smiled gratefully and turned to lay on my side. mike turned so he was on his. his arms instinctively opened and i gratefully accepted, resting in his strong and caring hold. his hands were on my back, my head resting on his chest. i could hear his steady and soothing heartbeat, making the pulse in my head almost unrecognizable. i reached down, fiddling with the hem of his sweater as my eyes fluttered closed. " sleep well willy." he said quietly, keeping his arms tightly around me, in a protective state.