S.1 P15: (Polly's Whereabouts)

* * * * 

Betty and Jughead were walking back to the Cooper house together. "You didn't have to walk me home" Betty told Jughead. "Uh, there's a killer on the loose, remember?" he reminded her.

"Isn't this what.. You know.. What people like us, who've gone through what we've gone through do?"

Jughead gently took Betty's hand in his own. He noticed Betty's thoughtful, upset appearance. "What is it? I mean, besides everything" he asked.

"She wouldn't have run away, if it wasn't for me Jug" she replied.

"Betty, your parents were the ones lying to her and keeping her in the dark. You did the right thing, telling her the truth" he assured her.

"It's funny. This isn't the first time Polly's run away from home. When she was nine, she and my Mom got in this huge fight and she disappeared for hours. The whole neighbourhood was out looking for her" Betty said.

"How far did she get? Could she be there now?" Jughead asked. Betty shook her head. "I've already checked, she wasn't there."

The two kept walking. "If only Rosalie was here, she knew Polly, right? From the rumours I heard, she was the one who got Jason and Polly together" Jughead said.

Betty's eyes went wide. She gave Jughead a kiss. "Thank you, for walking me home. I'll call you later. Good night." She walked into her house while Jughead smiled.

Once Betty knew Jughead was gone, she left her house, on a mission to find her sister. She knew exactly where she was.

* * * *