S.2 P25: 🔥 (Together) 🔥

The New Years Party was over, Melanie went back to Honey Bee's Trailer so they could curse men and continue drinking.

Oscar had gone back to a girl's Trailer.

Fangs and Leon had gone back to Leon's house.

While Rosalie and Sweet Pea were alone in the Wilde/Barnes.

They were laying on Rosalie's bed, her head on his chest as he ran his hand through her hair.

Sweet Pea glanced at his girlfriend, a small smile on his face. He had never felt more happy with his life. 

He found love and happiness with a Northside girl of all people. He never thought he could tolerate a Northsider never mind falling in love with one.

"How did I become so lucky?" he mumbled unaware Rosalie heard. She looked up at him and smiled. "I'm the lucky one. You're so amazing Sweet Pea, you're so fucking perfect" she said.

He pressed his lips against hers causing her to smile. She closed her eyes as she put her hands through his hair as he deepened the kiss. He moved his lips away from Rosalie's and smiled.
"You're so fucking beautiful" he mumbled.

Rosalie didn't have a chance to reply as Sweet Pea placed his lips against hers in a more passionate kiss. He got on top of her as their kiss became heated.

"I want you" he muttered. "I want you so much." She looked at him with a small smile.

"Take me, Sweet Pea. I'm all yours."

That was all he needed to hear. He took off his top and than hers followed. "So fucking beautiful" he said before pressing his lips against hers.

Rosalie pushed him over to the other side of the bed and sat on his lap. "Let me pleasure you, Sweet Pea. Let me show you how you constantly make me feel" she nibbled on his ear.

Sweet Pea licked his lips as Rosalie pulled down his trousers before throwing hers to the ground next to his.

She started grinding down on him causing him to groan. "Fuck Princess, do it again."

Rosalie smirked as she continued to move her hips, pressing down on his erection each time. 

He pulled her face down to his and placed his lips against hers as she continued to grind on him.

She bit down on his lip before kissing down his body. "Princess, what are you doing to me?"

"Hush, my handsome Preston, enjoy the feeling" she mumbled as she pulled his boxers down. She licked her lips at the sight of his beautiful erection.

She placed a kiss on the tip before gently taking him in her mouth. She started to move her head up and down while her tongue swirled around it.

Sweet Pea threw his head back as he moaned. "Princess, your mouth is magic."

She hummed causing Sweet Pea to grip onto the sheets, he wasn't sure how long he would last with her magic mouth. "I need to be inside you" he said.

Slowly she moved away releasing him with a pop. "I want to ride you" she whispered against his lips. "I promise I'll go slow."

She went to her drawer and got a condom. Sweet Pea watched as Rosalie put it on him. His heart started to beat fast as Rosalie removed the remainder of her clothes, leaving her bra until last.

'Beautiful. So fucking beautiful' he thought as he looked at the naked girl.

"Are you ready?" she asked. He nodded his head.

Rosalie slowly lowered herself down on him causing them both to gasp. "Holy fucking shit" Sweet Pea groaned as he grabbed the girls hips, holding her in position.

"Are you okay?" Rosalie asked. "Yeah, just give me a sec" he breathed out.

The feeling of having Rosalie around him was enough to make him lose all control. 

After a few seconds he nodded his head. "I'm ready."

Rosalie put her hands on his chest as she started to move. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" Sweet Pea mumbled as the girl kept moving. He gripped her hips as he started to move her faster. "Want me to go faster?" she moaned out. "Yes, fuck yes" he groaned. 

She giggled as she increased her speed. "Oh God" she moaned as she felt him deep inside her. 

Sweet Pea stared at the moaning girl who was riding him. While he enjoyed the feeling he wanted to penetrate her, he wanted to take control.

He rolled over causing the girl to gasp. She was confused on what he was doing, though when his whole erection entered her she couldn't help but moan. "Preston."

A growl escaped Sweet Peas mouth as he started to pound into her. Hearing her call him his first name seemed to turn him on even more. "Fuck, fuck, Preston" she moaned as she felt an orgasm approaching.

The feeling of her tightened walls drove Sweet Pea wild and he increased his speed. Unknowingly to him he was hitting that certain spot inside.

"I'm close, I'm so fucking close" she moaned. He put his hands either side of Rosalie's head. 

Rosalie's eyes started to roll back as wave after wave of pleasure took over her body.

"Holy shit!" She moaned as she reached her peak. The feeling of her release over him was enough to make him cum.

"Elena. Fuck, fuck, fuck, Princess!" He gripped down on the sheets as he released in the condom.

He pulled out of her, both of them breathing heavily. Sweet Pea went towards the bin, throwing the condom away. He went back to Rosalie and smiled. "Princess, you really are incredible" he said.

"I love you so much, Preston" Rosalie told him.

"I love you too, Elena."

* * * *

I'm not good a Smut, though I thought I'd add their 'first time', at least their first time together.

* * * *