S.2 P24: (Present)

Rosalie stared at the presents on her bedside table. She knew she'd have to give them to the Andrew's boys soon. She didn't forget them last year, so she wouldn't this year.

She put the presents in a bag and left her house, walking towards her ex boyfriends house. She knocked on the door and wasn't surprised when a confused Archie answered.

"Hello Archie."

"Rosalie, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I have a present for you and your dad. It's only something little." She gave him the bag causing him to smile. "Thank you Rose, you didn't have to get us anything." "I know, it's called being a nice person" she replied causing him to chuckle.

"I actually got you a little something, stay here."

Archie walked into the house leaving Rosalie outside. She was confused on why he didn't just invite her in, yet she was glad he didn't, otherwise Fred might not let her leave.

When Archie arrived back he gave Rosalie a small, unwrapped box. "You can just open it now. I forgot to wrap it up" he said causing her to laugh. "Why doesn't that surprise me?"

She opened the box and smiled a she saw what it was, a small keyring with the words 'I'm sorry.'

"I mean it Rose, I'm sorry, for everything" he said. "Let's hope we can move on. I like it when you're nice, it's the real you" She replied.

Rosalie's phone beeped causing her to sigh. "I have to go, I'm meant to be meeting Leon and his latest victim." "Be safe Rosalie" he told her. "I'm always safe." She winked before walking away, unknowingly to her, Archie watched her until she was out of sight.

* * * *