S.2 P45: (You Shine)

Sweet Pea was sitting on the sofa, watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Rosalie had gone to the kitchen for something, though he was too stuck into the movie to realise she was gone.

A smile was on her face as she brought out a bowl filled with chocolate brownies. "Snack time?" He looked at her confused. "When did you go? Where did you go?" "To the kitchen, to get the brownies I made this morning" she replied. "You made brownies this morning?"

She let out a laugh as she handed him the food, one of his favourites. He looked at her with a smile. "Princess, you spoil me." "And you don't spoil me? Sweet Pea, you treat me better than anyone ever has, you make me feel incredible" she told him.

"Isn't that what a boyfriend is suppose to do?" He asked confused. Yes he was new to the whole relationship thing, but surely the man was suppose to spoil the woman, that was how it should be in his eyes.

"You take it further than anyone else ever has, than I thought was possible. You make me feel like I'm the only person on the planet" she admitted as she sat down next to him.

He looked at her with a smile. "That's because you are."

[This Version Doesn't Have As Much Talking.]

When they finished they were both smiling at each other. "You will never know just how much I love you" he whispered, his lips hovering above hers.

"You're the sweetest, kindest, most caring person I have ever met" she responded, trying to move her lips onto his. "You forgot hottest" he mumbled before he pressed his lips against hers.

The brownies were forgotten, as was the movie. The two were oblivious to everything around them as they kissed.

Sweet Pea pulled away and looked at her eyes, watching them as they opened. "We're endgame Princess" he told her and he meant it. He would NEVER do anything to hurt her.

* * * *