S.1 P28: (Release)

* * * * 

Sweet Pea sat on his bed replaying the events from earlier. The way Rosalie touched him, the way Rosalie moved her hips against him.

The girl made him feel strange, he couldn't understand her. She was a Northsider, yet she wasn't a stereotypical Northsider, far from it.

A groan escaped his mouth as he recalled the way she pushed herself against him. The way she turned him on. He never had feelings for a girl before, but Rosalie made him feel things he never did, he never knew he could. He wasn't sure he liked it.

He needed a release, he was stressed and the thought of Rosalie made him aroused.

After debating it for a few minutes, he decided to relieve himself from the stress. He was about to pull his trousers down, when his bedroom door opened. "Honey, I'm home" Fangs called out as he and Toni burst into the room.

"What the fuck dude?" Sweet Pea snapped.

Toni smirked as she noticed his flushed appearance, she knew exactly what he was going to do before their interruption.

"How has your day been?" Toni asked with a smirk. He raised an eyebrow. All Oscar saw was Rosalie on top of him. He didn't see her dance or them nearly kiss, so how did Toni know? Then again, all she asked was how was his day. The tone of her voice, he knew she was teasing him.

"You know" he said bluntly. "I know you were about to take your junk out. Who were you thinking of, Rosalie?" she teased.

Sweet Pea said nothing, not confirming nor denying it. He didn't feel anything for her, did he?

* * * *