S.1 P22: (The Phone Call)

* * * * 

Fangs stood by the Pool table at the Whyte Wyrm. He was watching as his brother, unofficial brother, won another game of Pool.

"Dude, how much have you made tonight?" Fangs asked. The taller boy shrugged. "Dunno, 'bout a hundred."

Fangs laughed. "You have to tell me your secret." "When you're taller" Sweet Pea teased causing Fangs to groan loudly. "Why man? Why?"

Before the taller boy could reply Fangs phone rang. He looked confused when he saw it was Joaquin. "Why the hell is he calling?" He mumbled, knowing the boy was at a party with his boyfriend.

"Hey buddy, the party over already?" Fangs asked.

"Something happened. Minx needs you" Joaquin replied. Fangs scrunched up his fists in anger. "What the hell happened to her?" "Just come here, I'll text you the address. Come alone" Joaquin said before he hung up.

Sweet Pea looked at his friend confused. "What's happened? Is he okay?" "I gotta deal with something" Fangs mumbled causing Sweet Pea to raise an eyebrow. "Need help?" "No."

Fangs walked out of the bar, ready to kill if anyone had hurt his... friend.

Sweet Pea was confused but shook his head, knowing if Fangs needed him, he was only a call away. He kept his phone close to him.

"You game?" another Serpent asked. When Sweet Pea felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned around and slammed the person onto the table. "Don't fucking touch me, or next time, I'll cut your hand straight off" he hissed.

* * * *