S.2 P1: (Hospital)

* * * * 

"Why the fuck are we going to the hospital" Oscar asked Tall Boy as they pulled up to the hospital on their bikes.

"It's for FP's Son, he said he needed our help. You know the laws-" "-Yeah, yeah, if a serpent is killed or imprisoned, their family will be taken care of, I know" Oscar interrupted rolling his eyes.

Jughead stood outside the hospital and the two Serpents approached him.

"I got nervous when you said to meet at the hospital, I was expecting the worse" Tall Boy said. "I was expecting something entertaining" Oscar admitted as he lit a cigarette. "Though there's still time."

Jughead ignored Oscar's comment. "I was wondering when you said the Serpents had my back, does that courtesy extend to a guy who's like my brother, and a man who's like a second father to me?"

Tall Boy raised an eyebrow. "What do you need?" "Fred Andrews, my buddy's dad, he was just shot during a robbery at Pop's diner. The guy was wearing a black hood" Jughead explained. Oscar scoffed. "Serpents don't wear masks. We're not afraid to face time."

"Shut it Ozzy. Or you'll be back inside before you can count to three" Tall boy snapped at the young serpent, who rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, I get it. But some Serpents were working for Fred Andrews, when, for reasons of his own, he decided to let them go suddenly. Maybe someone took it personally and went Rogue. You guys know every hiding hole in this town. Someone has to have heard something about what went down at Pop's" Jughead said.

Tall Boy nodded his head. "We'll knock some heads and get back to you." "Thank you." "Is there anything else?" Tall Boy asked.

Jughead paused. He was unsure whether or not to mention Rosalie being involved, though he didn't want multiple Serpents at the hospital, especially since the Bulldogs arrived. "No, that's all."

Oscar looked at Jughead unconvinced. He knew the boy was hiding something, but he was unsure exactly what it was.

* * * *