S.1 P26: (Watch Her)

* * * * 

FP and Jughead just finished speaking about Jughead's book, the book about Jason's death.

"I'm glad you're here, I need to ask for your help" FP said confusing his son. "What's going on? Has something happened?"

"I'm not sure if you're aware, but the other day a girl jumped off a cliff at the Quarry" FP told him. "Is she okay?" Jughead asked. "Physically? Yes. Emotionally? I'm not sure."

"Why are you telling me this?" Jughead questioned. FP sighed. "You cannot repeat what I'm about to tell you, okay?" Jughead nodded his head. "It was Rosalie."

Jughead's mouth parted at the words. No one told him about Rosalie. Perhaps no one else was aware. "Does anyone else know?" FP shook his head. "Only a few of my boys. They saved her." "Isn't her friend a serpent?" Jughead questioned.

"Fangs? Oh he was pissed, of course he was glad she was okay, glad his friends saved her. When he found out what happened with her parents, he was furious. Her parents pushed her down the stairs by the way, that's why we found her laying at the bottom." "You mean I found her" Jughead muttered.

"Just please, keep an eye on her. I don't want anything to happen to her, she's a good kid." Jughead nodded his head. "And for God sake, don't tell her I told you." 

* * * *