S.2 P34: (Body)

* * * *

Oscar approached the Serpent leader, who stood waiting for the boy. "FP." FP looked at the boy and nodded his head. "Let's go."

The two males were in FP's truck as he drove them to an abandoned sewer pipe.

Oscar frowned as he looked at the older man. "What is this place? What the hell is this job?"

FP grabbed the boy by his shoulders. "Once we get there, you can't ask any questions. You can't tell anyone what we've done. This is strictly private, the only people who can know are you and I." Oscar nodded his head. "Got it."

They went into the Sewers and FP grabbed the body. "Help me."

Oscar's heart was beating faster than it ever had, as he realised what they were doing. He knew some of the things he'd have to do as a Serpent, but moving a dead body? He was shocked. Still he helped the leader.

FP started to dig a hole, big enough to fit the body, while Oscar kept guard. He didn't know what was going on, but no Serpent stands alone.

The young Serpent's face scrunched up as FP put something in with the body. "What is that smell?" "Sodium Hydroxide. It gets rid of everything, even the teeth, it will all be gone within the week" FP told him.

Once FP was satisfied with the amount of solution, he put the body in the hole. He grabbed the shovel and started to cover it up. The man was clearly shaken from the whole ordeal, as was Oscar, but he hid it better.

"I can do it, you take guard" Oscar told the older man, who nodded his head.

FP was trying to keep guard, but he couldn't help watch how calm Oscar appeared. It was as if he wasn't affected by the fact they were burying a dead man.

When Oscar was done he nodded his head at FP. "It's over." "Go home kid, and don't mention this to anyone."

He wasn't planning on going home. He needed to be around someone, anyone.

* * * *