S.1 P18: (Whyte Wyrm)

* * * * 

Archie, Moose and Kevin were outside the Whyte Wyrm with Joaquin.

Joaquin turned to face the Northsiders. "Just play it cool, just like we said. Keep eye contact to a minimum" he instructed.

"And Moose, if you see the guys that jumped you, we leave and we call Kevin's dad" Archie said. Moose nodded his head.

The four enter the bar, Joaquin standing in front of them. He made eye contact with Fangs, who made his way over to him.

"He's not here right now, though he won't be long. Get them in and out, otherwise, it will  be a bloodbath" Fangs mumbled. Joaquin nodded his head agreeing with his friend.

Joaquin and Kevin went over to the pool table. "You play?" The Serpent asked Kevin. "Not much." Joaquin smirked. "Let's play."

The game finished with Joaquin winning. "Pay up." He put his hand out and Kevin handed him ten dollars. "I'm gonna get this back, right?" "You wish, Preppy" Joaquin replied with a chuckle.

Moose looked at a serpent, one he thought seemed familiar. Archie noticed and turned to Moose. "Is that one of them?" He questioned. "I can't tell. He looks kind of familiar." Moose replied.

Archie went over to the Serpent. "Oh, God" Kevin mumbled as he, Joaquin and Moose followed the red haired boy.

"Hey." Archie touched the man's shoulder causing him to turn around.

"What? You got a death wish?" Mustang questioned. "Archie, back off" Joaquin warned.

"What the hell is this?" Mustang looked between the Northsiders, irritated. "You like beating up teenagers?" Archie asked.

Mustang chuckled darkly. "This ain't the first time one of you Bulldogs have come in here looking to cause trouble." He pushed Archie causing the red head to fall into Joaquin.

Moose went to help only for him to be grabbed by two other Serpents. Kevin was held back by a Serpent, watching shocked at what was happening.

Archie pushed Mustang. Mustang pinned Archie to the table and pulled his fist back, ready to strike the boy.

"Hey! That's enough Mustang. Let them go" FP ordered.

Mustang moved away from Archie, while the other serpents let go of Moose and Kevin.

FP made his way over to them. He stood directly in front of Archie. "I'll take care of this."

The Serpents glared at the Northsiders as FP took them outside. Kevin and Moose walked fast, while Archie walked slightly behind them.

"Not you, Red. You stay" FP told Archie. Moose and Kevin turned back to their friend. "I'm Good" Archie assured them. They went, leaving Archie alone with FP.

"What the hell are you doing here?" FP asked.

"Looking for the thugs that trashed my dad's equipment. We figured it was the Serpents, angry for getting kicked off their land. But now that I know you're a Serpent, I think this is personal. Going after my dad, his company? This is payback right? For when he fired you?"

FP chuckled. "Man, you got a bigger imagination than Jughead, and that's saying something."

"This isn't a joke. My dad could lose everything" Archie snapped.

"What, and you think I'm responsible? That I've been, what, waiting all these years for a chance to get back at your old man? No, kid, life's too short. You don't know that now, but you will." FP stopped speaking as a truck pulled up.

"I called him, the second I was made aware of your plans" FP informed him. Archie was confused. "Aware of my plans?"

Fred got out of the truck and went over to them. "Get in the truck Archie." Archie listened to his dad, though FP's words played on his mind. Who informed FP of his plans?

"How did you know he was coming?" Fred asked. "One of his friends, she's close with a few of the young Serpents. She was scared for him, scared he'd be hurt, as if I'd let that happen" FP answered with a chuckle.

* * * *