S.1 P26: (Fuck She's Hot)

* * * *

Fangs sat down waiting impatiently for a message from Joaquin. The boy was at Rosalie's homecoming dance and Fangs wanted to see her dress.

"I don't get it. If you don't like this chick then why go through all this effort? Oscar questioned. "I care about her. She's like a sister" Fangs replied. "A sister you thought was hot" He countered.

Sweet Pea rolled his eyes. "I don't see why this is such a big deal. She's a girl, there's plenty at school, go get one of them." Oscar chuckled. "Yeah, when have you been seen with a girl Sweets?" Sweet Pea growled at the boy in response.

While Oscar's words were true, Sweet Pea was never seen with a girl, not many knew the reason why. He wasn't gay, he just didn't trust any of the girls in the southside. The only girls he trusted were Toni and his sister.

He wasn't the type just to sleep with a girl once and forget her, his sister would kill him. There was one girl he slept with, though she was from out of town.

"Sweet Pea is waiting for that one girl to sweep him off his feet" Fangs teased causing the taller boy to scoff. "I don't want any diseases from the skanks 'round here."

Fangs phone beeped the same time as Oscar's. "It's from Joaquin" they spoke at once. "Open it" Sweet Pea told them as he stood next to Fangs.

All three boys eyes went wide as they saw the message. It was a picture of Joaquin and Rosalie, in her dress and high heels.

"She's gorgeous" Fangs said proudly. "She's hotter than hell" Oscar added.

Sweet Pea kept staring at the picture. Rosalie was an attractive girl, he couldn't deny it. But she was a Northsider, he could never be with a Northsider.

"Fuck she's hot" he accidently mumbled. Unfortunately for him, both Oscar and Fangs heard the words escape his mouth. "Let's tell her what you said" Fangs said as he started typing. Sweet Pea tried grabbing his phone, resulting in the two boys fighting.

Oscar rolled his eyes, before he wrote a message, telling them exactly what Sweet Pea said. He knew Sweet Pea would give him grief, but he'd get over it. He told Joaquin and Rosalie to enjoy their night as he watched Sweet Pea and Fangs continue to 'fight'.

* * * *