S.2 P4: (Langs)

* * * * 

Leon guided Fangs into his bedroom. "This is my room where I sleep, and that's pretty much it." Fangs chuckled. "It's nice." Leon rolled his eyes. "Of course it's nice, it's my room."

Fangs sat on the bed. "Do you have people stay over regularly?" he asked. Leon shook his head. "No, only Rose, though she's family so that doesn't count."

"Does that mean you don't have a boyfriend?" "Nope, I don't do the whole relationship thing" Leon told him. Fangs looked at him confused. "So what do you do? Just not have sex?" Leon chuckled. "I have meaningless sex, or find a friend and make an arrangement with them, we sleep together when we're in need of release" he replied.

"Sounds like fun" Fangs said. "Trust me it is. Though I've never seen a guy as hot as you" Leon admitted as he sat next to the Serpent.

Fangs looked at the boy shocked. Leon called him hot, while they were alone in his room.

Did that mean he liked him? Or was he just being nice?

"If someone was interested in you, or wanted to become your friend with benefits, how would they go about it?" Fangs questioned.

A smirk appeared on Leon's face as he went closer to the serpent. "We'd kiss, if we felt an attraction, then we'd continue" he answered.

Fangs gulped as Leon sat close to him. "Tell me, do you have a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend?" Leon asked. "No, no, I don't." Leon smirked. "Perfect."

Leon pressed his lips against Fangs' causing the serpent to sigh. He pulled back and the smirk reappeared on his face. "I think we can both agree there was something."

Fangs pressed his lips against Leon's for a more heated kiss.

They started removing their clothes as they explored the other's body. They tried their best to contain their moans as they both enjoyed the pleasure received.

* * * *