S.2 P45: (Chuck)

Jughead sighed as he looked at Oscar, who for some reason stood next to Chuck, the person who was meant to be getting interviewed, hence why he was sitting down. Jughead wanted to get a take without Oscar's swearing, though it seemed impossible. 

"Is it really necessary for you to be here?" Jughead asked the Serpent, who nodded his head. "Yes, yes it is."

"So, Chuck Clayton. Why did you say yes to being in the Musical?" Jughead asked, while pointing the camera at Chuck.

"I'm not officially in the musical, I'm an understudy for my boy Ozzy." Oscar grinned as he looked at his friend. Chuck continued to speak. "I'm trying to reform my imagine and yeah, I know it's strange to say that-" "Considering he's my bitch" Oscar interrupted.

Jughead sighed as he looked at the Serpent. "Can you try to keep your comments PG?" "I struggle to contain my tongue on a daily basis, contain it in multiple ways." Oscar winked at Jughead who shivered.

"And back to Chuck." Jughead put the camera back on Chuck. "I wanna be a team player, you know, show up, put in the work, be a member of the team. And who knows, maybe then people will start to change their minds about me." "Otherwise I'll make them" Oscar said. 

"Are you two a thing now?" Jughead asked, looking between the two boys.

Oscar looked at Chuck, before turning his attention back to Jughead. "If he didn't have a dick we would be. You see, people think 'cause Chuck done that playbook thing he's a bad person, yeah what he did was shitty, but can you name one person who hasn't done something bad, something to hurt someone else."

"You do realise what the Playbook contained, right? He created a book rating girls" Jughead told him.

"Yeah and I would've beat the shit out of him, especially if one of my girls were in it." Oscar shook his head before continuing. "The point I'm making, Chuck made many, many mistakes, big mistakes, but so have I, so have you Jones, you're mistakes more deadly than Chuck's. People need to take a look at themselves before judging him."

Jughead put the camera down. "Thank you, for that out of topic interview." "You're most welcome" Oscar replied with a grin.

Chuck looked at Oscar with a smile, grateful that the boy defended him. Though Jughead was right, he was a bad person, or at least what he did was unacceptable, that's why he changed.

* * * *