S.2 P46 (Interviews)

Sweet Pea was glad the sets were finished, he wasn't needed backstage anymore. All he wanted to do was go back to Rosalie's house, get a nice shower and relax.

"Sweet Pea?"

The tall Serpent turned around, only to see Jughead with a camera. "What?" "Follow me."

A concerned Sweet Pea followed Jughead, worried that something had happened to one if his friends.

They stopped at an empty classroom. "Take a seat."

"What the fuck's going on? Where's Ozzy? Fangs? Rose?" Sweet Pea asked, while taking a seat. "It's time for your interview" Jughead told him.

Sweet Pea couldn't help but scoff. He had been worrying something was wrong with his friends, only to discover he was being interviewed.

A frown appeared on his face as he realised something. "Why the fuck am I being interviewed "Without the language, Sweet Pea" Jughead said.

"Shut up, Jones. Why the fuck are you interviewing me?" Sweet Pea asked. "I ain't involved in the musical." "You're working backstage." "No, I'm making sets" Sweet Pea corrected him. Jughead rolled his eyes. "Yes, and you do that behind the scenes. Why are you working on the sets?" 

"Why'd you think? My brother is an assistant to the director, my best friend is one of the leads and my girl is helping him with his lines. I need something to do, why not be involved, behind the scenes, as you said" Sweet Pea replied as he leaned back in the chair.

"You don't seem the type who's willing to give up their time to help others" Jughead said.

"Neither do you, yet here you are, filming everything like a fucking pervert." Sweet Pea leaned forward on the chair. "That's true, it is perverted, so if my girl asks you to delete any footage of her, you do it immediately. Do you understand?"

Jughead rolled his eyes, unfazed by Sweet Pea's threats. "Rosalie is an extra, I'm not focusing on the extras, only the main cast, as well as Kevin."

"Good, cause if I hear one complaint from her, I'll-" "You know nothing that I've recorded is suitable for anyone else to see. The language you used is atrocious, you're on school property" Jughead said after interrupting the tall Serpent.

Sweet Pea scoffed, amused how Jughead could say that, considering he had broken some rules himself. "And you've never broken a school rule? I could write you a list."

"And that's the end of our interview." Jughead turned off the camera. "Well done, Sweet Pea, you hold the record for the most inappropriate interview."

"It was my pleasure" Sweet Pea replied with a smirk. He didn't want to be interviewed, so making it inappropriate with swearing was his compromise.

Rosalie, who was walking past the classroom, smirked as she saw the two. "Sweet Pea, are you harassing the cameraman?"

Sweet Pea gasped as he put his hand to his chest, fawning innocence. "I would never do such a thing." Rosalie rolled her eyes, though a smile was on her face. "That's a lie, and we both know it."

"He was harassing me! I just wanna get the fuck away from him, but he wouldn't let me!" Sweet Pea complained. "Rosalie, I believe it's time I interview you. What do you say?" Jughead asked. 

A growl escaped Sweet Pea's mouth as he stood up. Rosalie put her hand on his chest, stopping him from moving towards the boy. "Sweet Pea, I can handle an interview."

Sweet Pea nodded his head. "Call me if you need anything." He kissed her cheek, glared at Jughead than left the room.

Rosalie sat in the seat opposite Jughead, who picked up the camera. "So, Miss Wilde, rumours have it that you were asked to be Carrie White, would you like to address these rumours?"

"Yes, I was asked to be Carrie. Yes, I declined the offer."

"Why did you decline?" Jughead asked. "I just want to ease my way through the rest of the year. I'm too stressed to deal with a musical." Rosalie told him. "Then why did you decide to be an extra?"

"I was forced. I was told it would be a great way to help a friend" Rosalie told him. "Who are you helping? Leon?" She shook her head. "No, I gotta help Oscar." "Why? How does Oscar need help?" Jughead questioned confused. 

"He's, in simple terms, an idiot. Oscar and Leon combined are potentially dangerous, they need a peace keeper, and that's me" Rosalie replied.

"Interesting." Jughead paused. "Would you say Oscar is similar to Billy Nolan?"

"Oscar is one of the nicest people I've ever met. He's a real sweetheart and truly underappreciated. I'm lucky to have such a great friend. Don't tell him I said that, he'll let it go to his head" Rosalie told him. Jughead let out a chuckle. "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me."

* * * *