S.2 P8: (Friends)

* * * * 

"Damn it, Andrews. I told you we shouldn't have made that video. And now Weatherbee's suspended the team? What if he comes after us next?" Reggie questioned angered.

"That's why you're wearing hoods, Reggie, so that all the heat falls on me" Archie told him.

"But it's not! It's falling on all of us!" Reggie snapped. He took a calming breath. "So please, bro, sign the letter."

"No."

Reggie kicked the lockers, frustrated that Archie was willing to let the team be disband because of his decision.

"We disband the circle now, what message does that show the Black Hood? That we're weak, helpless. We wanna force his hand" Archie said.

"And how do we do that?" Reggie asked, running his hand through his hair.

"By going to his home turf, the Southside." Archie said shocking Reggie. "What? Are you insane?!"

"No, I've gone over this. Mrs Cooper is convinced the Black Hood is a Southsider with an axe to grind. It makes sense when you think about the people he attacked. My Dad, a Northsider. Moose and Midge, both Northside Kids" Archie explained.

"Grundy was in Greendale" Dilton pointed out. "Yeah, but before that she taught here" Archie reminded him.

"Everyone has seen our video and is riled up as hell, right?" Everyone remained quiet, so Archie continued. "We can only assume the Black Hood is too. If there's even a chance that he's a Southsider, us going there, into his territory, making our presence known, could draw him out."

"And the hunters become the hunted. That's one way to find him" Dilton said with a smirk.

Reggie shook his head. "Nope, I'm done. We're done. Come on, guys." The Bulldogs left, but Reggie stood by the door.

"Leon was right, this is going to backfire. You want to know why? Because these Southsiders are Rosalie's friends. You're ex girlfriends friends. I know you betrayed her once, but are you willing to do it again?" Reggie questioned.

"I have to do what's right Reggie" Archie replied causing the Captain to scoff. "Good luck to that." Reggie left Archie alone with Dilton. Unaware Archie wasn't even slightly affected by the words he spoke.

* * * *