Chanbaek- Jealousy

Smut
Warnings-
*daddy kink
*cross-dressing
*spanking

Chanyeol POV

What does he think he's doing!! Touching Baek, being all touchy. He's mine Sehun.

Baekhyun and Sehun have been touching each other the entire concert.

I can't wait for this show to be over so I can show him who he belongs to.

3rd person POV

Chanyeol kept a pissed off look the entire show. The show ends and everyone is walking back stage. Chanyeol was fine until he seen Sehuns hand way to close to Baekhyuns ass.

Chanyeol grabbed Baek pinning him against the wall in front of everyone he leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"You are mine. Only mine. I am the only one who can touch you like that. I let a lot slide tonight but now I'm pissed. You won't be able to sit let alone walk when I'm finished with you. Go get your stuff and let's go" Chanyeol growled deeply in Baeks ear.

Baekhyun shivered with fear. Everyone was looking at them with wide eyes as Chanyeol let him go and he ran off to get his things not wanting to be in anymore trouble.

Chanyeol glared at Sehun as he walked passed him and to the car, Baek not far behind.

They sat in silence as they drove to the hotel. Getting out without a word and heading to their room still in silence.

"strip" Chanyeol growled as he shut the door his expression could bring anyone to their knees. Baekhyun would be lying if he said he wasn't scared. He didn't protest what he was told and did just that. He stood there mostly naked in a pair of black lace panties that made Chanyeol smirk. Baek blushed as that was his secret. He only dressed that way under his clothing or in private. They made him feel pretty. He looked down at his feet as Chanyeol stared him down.

Chanyeol walked to him putting his hand under Baeks chin lifting his head to look him in the eyes.

"Mm they're almost as beautiful as you baby." his hand traveled around sliding in the back of the lace panties gripping the soft thick flesh beneath them.

"I love seeing them on you princess but I'd like them off now" he kissed Baeks soft full lips while pulling the thin material off.

Baek moaned softly as Chanyeol kissed down his neck sucking on his sweet spot sending shivers down the small boys spine as his warm breath hit the mark that was just left on his pale neck.

A loud unexpected smack sounds through the room as Chanyeols large hand comes down onto Baeks pale perfect ass.

A small whimper leaves the small boys mouth as the first of many handprints begins to form. Another smack just as strong if not stronger follows shortly after. Another 8 smacks follow leaving the total at 10. Whimpers, whines, and cries leave the boys mouth after each smack.

"Who do you belong to?" the deep voice rings through Baekhyuns ear sending chills through his body

"Y-you" he whimpers

"Who am I?" the whisper was quiet yet so intimidating

"daddy" Baekhyun whispered

"what was that? I couldn't hear you"

"Daddy," Baekhyun said louder tears coming down his face

Chanyeol wiped the tears away and kissed him softly before taking his own shirt and jeans off. No matter how many times Baek sees his body he's still in awe.

Chanyeol chuckles as the small boy stares at him. He picks him up and he instantly wraps his legs around his waist.

They kiss deeply as the tall boy carries the smaller to the bed laying him down and leaning over him continuing the kiss as he reaches over grabbing the lube and a condom from the drawer. This was a punishment but he didn't want to hurt his baby. He put lube on his fingers and moved his hand down.

Baekhyun gasped as he felt a finger slip into him. He wasn't a virgin. But somehow he was still as tight as one. He winced softly as the second finger entered him stretching him. Chanyeol kissed him to distract him from the pain. Moving his fingers in and out and spreading them apart. He added a third finger knowing he would be rough tonight he prepared Baek more than usual. Once he felt it was enough he removed his fingers and opened the condom slipping it on adding extra lube. Chanyeol was large. Really large. Baek always dreaded this part. No matter how stretched he was he knew it would still hurt like hell. He closed his eyes as he felt the tip at his entrance.

"Relax baby" Chanyeol whispered in his ear and trusted further into him

"ah ah fuck" Baek whimpered/moaned as Chanyeol sunk halfway in stretching him much more than fingers ever could. He pulled up slightly away breathing heavily already. Chanyeol pulled out and flipped Baek over and lifted his hips so he was face down ass up. He trusted in again all at once. Baekhyun gasped gripping the sheets. Chanyeol smirked watching the small boy stretch around him.

"spread your legs," he said knowing he could go deeper

Baekhyun spread his legs gasping and whimpering as he felt himself sinking further into the thick cock that was in him.

"ah daddy I can't" he whispered coming back up

"yes you can. And you will." Chanyeol gripped his thighs pulling them apart watching the small boy take him deeper. He groaned as his cock fully sunk into the tight, hot, cavern. "holy fuck you're tight "

"ah fuck daddy" he heard the small boy whimper as he started to thrust.

He couldn't control himself as he began to slam into the small boy the room being filled with screams, whimpers, cries, moans, and the sound if skin slapping skin.

Chanyeol moved his hips looking for that one spot that made his baby go crazy. He thrusted once more and a high pitched noise left the small boys mouth indicating he found exactly what he was looking for. He smirked.

"AH AH DADDY RIGHT THERE PLEASE RIGHT THERE!" Baek screamed out of pleasure

"You mean here?" He thrusted full force into that his prostate

"AH FUCK YES PLEASE DON'T STOP OH AHHHH" He now resorted to high pitched moans and whimpers not being able to form words let alone full sentences.

Chanyeol let out a groan as baek clenched around him. He picked up speed moaning softly as he was close.

Baekhyun came hard as Chanyeol thrusted into his prostate with force sending him over the edge.

A few hard, messy thrusts later Chanyeol came into the condom moaning. He pulled out and took the condom off throwing it in the trash before laying next to Baek pulling him close.

"I love you baby" he whispered leaving a soft kiss on the small boys forehead wrapping his arms around him.

"I love you too daddy" the boy mumbled softly falling asleep.

1171 words

Woo Hoo first chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed. Don't forget to request.