Junhao/Seventeen

Cute/ mpreg

Summary- basically just hao being a good mommy. It's cute okay it's cute. And there's all the OTPs.

Hao and jun have a 2 year old little boy and another baby on the way.

Their 2 year old chenle (hehehehehe) absolutely adores his mommy.

Hao was a great mom. He cooked healthy good food, he cleaned, he made sure there was always snacks ready for anyone who was coming over.

When hao became a mom he changed.

In a good way.

He was way more responsible he took care of everyone and was just a mom to everyone rather than just his baby.

He loved his son more than anything. Of course he loved jun but the way he loved chenle was different.

He wasn't one of those crazy overprotective moms who didn't let their kid have anything. But he wasn't one of the lazy ones who didn't care either.

The little boy had anything he could ever want and the only thing asked of him was for him to listen and be respectful.

And the little guy did just that. Everyone loved him.

Hao had an earlier schedule than jun today so he was out of the house before jun and chenle were awake. Much to both of their despise

The rest of the group other than wonwoo who'd just had a baby yesterday was in the practice room when jun and chenle came.

"MOMMY" chenle screamed when he saw hao rubbing to him as hao picked him up the small boy clung to him for dear life closing his eyes.

"Good morning baby. Did you have fun with daddy?" Hao spoke in a soft soothing voice sitting down against the wall with the little boy in his lap he hadn't revealed he was pregnant again to anyone but jun and the company but thankfully the small boy covered his slight baby bump when his shirt lifted slightly he was just thankful morning sickness was over.

"Daddy can't cook mommy. I have to eat ceweal he burn my eggs."

Everyone in the practice room busted out laughing

"That's okay daddy can't be good at everything. Next time mommy will be breakfast before I leave"

"Otay mommy" the small boy rubbed his eyes as it was time for his morning nap

Hao smiled softly giving him his sippy of juice rocking him softly as he fell asleep in his arms

Jun helped hao up and gave him a kiss hao smiling at the action as he carried the toddler to a room that had a play pin for him to sleep in. He kissed the boys forehead covering him up before he went back to the practice room adjusting his shirt so his baby bump was covered.

Everyone was just sitting around talking when he came back in the room so he just went and sat on juns lap

"We missed you this morning. It was weird and I got scolded by our 2 year old for burning the eggs" jun mumbled kissing haos cheek.

Hao giggled "awe babe. It's okay you can't be good at everything"
Jun huffed resting his chin on haos shoulder

Hao noticed Vernon laying on the floor looking quite pale and just like he wasn't feeling very well (plot twist-Vernon's s bottom)

Hao frowned softly and removed juns hands from his waist and went and sat next to Vernon.

"You don't look very good."

Vernon shook his head laying his head on haos leg.

"Come on let's go get you a sprite and crackers"

Hao stood up helping Vernon up and leaving the room with him telling the other members they'd be back.

"Are you pregnant?" Hao asked once they were far enough away from the practice room

Vernon nodded

"Have you told anyone?"

Vernon shook his head no holding his stomach running into the bathroom throwing up for what seemed like the thousandth time

"Well you're going to have to tell seungkwan. I can see that baby bump. The company won't care I'm pregnant too."

Vernon nodded as hao helped him up he rinsed his mouth and they made their way to the cafe getting food and drinks for everyone heading back to the practice room Vernon laid back down on the cold floor closing his eyes.

Hao handed everyone their food and drink sitting back down in juns lap

"Vernon Okay?" Jun whispered wrapping his arms around hao

Hao nodded eating his food "yeah he's fine. Also do you want to tell everyone about the baby?"

"Oh yeah we should do that. You're almost 4 months and your baby bump of becoming more visible"

"Okay. HEYYY EVERYONE I HAVE NEWS!"

Everyone jumped at hao yelling and looked over

"IM PREGNANT. Okay that's it that's the news" he nodded and went back to eating his food

"Well then." S.coups mumbled laughing a bit

Vernon whispered something to seungkwan and the boy started choking while Vernon was trying not to laugh.

Hao was laughing because he knew what was happening as seungkwan started coughing

"Damn dude you good?" Hoshi patted seungkwan back

Seungkwan stopped coughing "are you sure?! Like really sure like 100% sure?"

Vernon started laughing "Yes I'm sure"

"Oh my god." Seungkwan fell out flat on the ground looking at the ceiling

"You're pregnant aren't you?" Hoshi looked at Vernon who was still laughing

Vernon nodded looking at seungkwan on the floor laughing some more

Everyone cheered as they would be the last couple to have a baby.

Hao giggled and smiled at the big family they had. They weren't even considered friends they were family. They were everything.

And the family was growing. Life couldn't get any better.

Tbh Idek I just thought it was cute -B