Nomin/NCT

Request

Omegaverse

Bottom Jeno

Summary- Jeno goes into heat and Jaemin takes care of him.

Jeno was upstairs in his and jaemins shared room curled up in a ball on the bed. He had went into heat.

He was cramping like crazy and slick ran down his thighs but he knew nothing would help but his alpha.

Jaemin and the other members walked in only to be greeted with the intense smell of jenos heat.

The other members backed out of the door slowly as Jaemin growled

Jaemin ran upstairs and into the room growling and licking his lips at the site of his omega. Slick covered the smaller boys thighs as he laid on the bed in one of jaemins T-shirts that fell to his thighs and a pair of panties that were more than likely ruined with slick.

Jaemin shut and locked the bedroom door walking over to Jeno.

"Why didn't you call me baby boy?" Jaemin turned him over on his back getting between his legs.

Jeno shook his head whimpering "h-hurts"

Jaemin ran his hands up jenos sides as they slid under the shirt.

"I know baby. Daddy's going to help you"

"P-please daddy. I need you." Jeno whimpered squirming on the bed as another cramp came and more slick gushed down his thighs

"Let's Get your panties off baby" Jaemin pulled the soaked panties off of the smaller boy throwing them somewhere. He licked his lips as he looked down seeing how wet Jeno was.

Jaemin pushes in 2 fingers watching as slick ran down his hand

Jeno arched moaning. He wanted no needed more now.

"I-i  need you daddy please daddy I need you in me now" Jeno cried out

"I don't want to hurt you baby" Jaemin moved his fingers

"I don't care!! Just fuck me please!"

"Fine" Jaemin removed his fingers and took his clothes off pushing jenos legs to his chest thrusting in one hard motion

Jeno screamed out in pleasure in pain. The perfect feeling of his alpha filling him overpowering the intense burning pain of Jaemin stretching him.

"Ah hurtssss so good" Jeno cried out.

Jaemin smirked. Hearing those words turned him on even more if that was even possible. Jenos sweet scent filled the room as Jaemin started thrusting.

Sweet moans filled the room

Jaemin gripped jenos hips so hard it left handprints as he thrusted harder and harder hitting deeper.

"Ah daddy please harder, deeper, more!" Jeno screamed

Jaemin thrusted harder slipping Jeno over on his hands in knees thrusting deeper hitting jenos sweet spot over and over again.

The sweet sounds coming from jenos mouth filled the room and really the entire house.

The smell of sex and the sweet scent of jenos slick filled the room as Jaemin pounded into the smaller boy with no mercy (stan talent stan monsta x )

Jeno started to cum moaning loudly

Jaemin bit his lip as he thrusted harder.

He felt himself getting closer (stan talent stan seventeen)

Jeno screamed as he felt Jaemin grow inside of him

"Ow ow ow daddy" he whimpered out

"You can take it" Jaemin groaned out as his knot started to grow

Jeno moaned and cried as Jaemins knot locked him in place. He couldn't get off and Jaemin couldn't pull out.

It hurt but it was the only thing that would end his heat.

Jaemin groaned as Jeno tightened around him and he started to cum thrusting a bit earning pained cries and whimpers from Jeno but it felt so good he couldn't feel sorry.

Jeno was moaning in pain and pleasure as Jaemin rubbed against his prostate sending waves of pleasure up his spine.

"What do you say?" Jaemin spoke in his alpha voice sending shivers through jenos body

"T-thank you daddy. Thank you" Jeno moaned as his back arched and he started to cum again slick ran down his thighs.

Jaemin stayed locked in place until his knot went down. He pulled out leaving Jeno laying there covered in his own slick and cum jaemins cum mixing with the slick running down his thighs.

Jeno was breathing heavily blinking slowly half asleep.

"Better?" Jaemin rubbed jenos back kissing his forehead.

Jeno nodded reaching for Jaemin.

Jaemin knew Jeno just needed him. He knew Jeno just needed his alpha.

Jaemin picked the smaller boy up taking him to the bathroom bathing him gently leaving him in the warm water while he got dressed and changed the bed sheets going downstairs throwing a towel and jenos clothes in the dryer making sure they were warm.

After a few minutes he took the stuff out of the dryer and went upstairs getting Jeno out of the bath tub wrapping him in the warm towel drying him off getting him dressed.

Jeno cling to jaemins side as they laid in the bed. Jaemin wrapped his arms around Jeno holding him close.

He felt safe in his alphas arms. He knew he'd be okay. He knew his alpha would take care of him.

Jaemin held his baby close. He would protect his omega. He would care for him no matter what. Jeno was his and only his.

I like these. I wanna make more. Imma make more. Hope y'all enjoy -B