Doubleb+Junhwan/iKON

Based on a video I seen of hanbin dancing in the club. Very very interesting. I'm gonna link it. @/2:01 He's Legit throwing that ass in a circle. (More like doing the gas pedal)

Warning- crossdressing, dirty talk, weird humor.

Summary- it's basically a foursome man. But they are trying to control hanbin which isn't as easy as it seems.

The night started off with hanbin in too revealing clothes so Bobby made him wear his hoody which he didn't mind.

By the time they were in the club for an hour hanbin was already tipsy.

Then tipsy hanbin started dancing.

"Oh my please don't play anything twerkable" Jinhwan face palmed watching Hanbin dance standing with the rest of the group.

Everyone agreed sipping their drinks watching hanbin and talking about random stuff.

They took their eyes off of him for a few minutes and when they found him again he was stripping.

"Oh my gosh! Hanbin put your clothes on!" Jinhwan yelled face palming. Luckily hanbin was wearing a lace crop top under the hoodie so he wasn't completely bare on top but was still very revealing.

"If he takes his shoes off someone go get him cause that means the pants are coming off too" Jinhwan mumbled and got another drink. He was stressed.

Once again they stopped watching him for a few minutes and the next time they looked he was in some booty shorts dancing on a random dude.

"Oh dear jeezus. Go get him Bobby!" Jinhwan yelled

"Why me?!" Bobby asked confused

"Because he'll listen to you" Junhoe spoke

Bobby sighed and walked over to hanbin grabbing his hand moving him away from the dude.

Hanbin giggled.

"Hi daddy" he spoke innocently and started dancing again.

Bobby was shook and just grabbed hanbins clothes and shoes off the floor walking back to the group

"Why do you look so shocked?" Chanwoo spoke

"H-he called me daddy and started dancing again like it was normal" Bobby spoke

"He calls you daddy all the damn time." Jinhwan spoke

"Not like that he doesn't. That was different." Bobby spoke putting the clothes on the table

Hanbin was having a blast. Dancing half naked in the middle of the club. What could be better?

Hanbin started moving his hips to the beat

"Okay his hips don't lie" Jinhwan spoke "I'm the biggest bottom in the whole fucking universe and I'd be a top for that"

You see they all really just loved eachother though some of them annoyed each other.

Though the main pairings were Junhwan, double b, and then yunhyeong, DK, and Chanwoo. Junhwan and Double b often intertwine. Meaning they switch partners sometimes cause why not

Hanbin has his moments where he'd be more feminine and then he had his moments where he was more masculine.

He just enjoys being babied and cuddled which the members were happy to do but he is also hard to control when he's drunk.

Hanbin continued to dance in his very revealing outfit. The members left him alone until he started taking more shots.

"Okayyyy that's enough for you" Bobby spoke picking hanbin up carrying him out to the car where their manager drove them home.