Markhyuck 1/2 mpreg

This is going to be a 2 part story of Mark and Donghyuck (Haechan)
Haechans practice outfit above
Part 1 is finding out part 2 is birth

Whole story is in 3rd person

Warnings- Mpreg, boyxboy (obviously) if you don't like it don't read it. Cross dressing (kinda)

Everyone is waking up in NCT dreams dorm getting around and ready for practice. Haechan jumps from his and Marks bed in an oversized T-shirt and some short shorts making a dead sprint to the bathroom barely making it in time to throw up everything he had the day before. Haechans' sudden movements woke Mark who followed him to the bathroom.

Mark rubbed Haechans back as the small boy coughed. He was in sweats and no shirt.

"Hey baby. You okay?" He asked softly as Haechan got up flushing the toilet and brushing his teeth

"Yeah. I don't feel bad anymore. I feel okay. I don't know what happened" he replied once he rinsed his mouth

Mark gave him a worried glance but shrugged it off

"Okay are you sure you want to come to practice?"

Haechan nodded "yes I'm okay love" he kissed Mark's cheek walking to their shared room getting clothes out for practice. He knew he would shower after practice so he just changed his clothes.

He put on his shoes and left his hair as Mark got dressed into sweats a T-shirt and s black hat.

They went downstairs where Jaemin had made breakfast and everyone but Jisung was downstairs at the table.

"Chenle go get your boyfriend" Renjun said shoving bacon in his mouth Lele got up with a roll of his eyes and went upstairs

A few minutes later Jisung was coming downstairs pulling on a shirt Chenle right behind him as the both took a seat.

Everyone talked and ate. Haechan drank some orange juice and ate a piece of toast to be safe.

They headed out for practice.

Through practice Haechan just got tired easier but didn't show it and was pushing through. He wasn't being as sassy as usual or making any funny comments though. Just doing the minimum of what he was told to nothing more nothing less. When they called practice over everyone headed back to the dorms to shower and eat. Haechan showered with Mark and put in an oversized long sleeve shirt and some shorts laying down not eating. Mark frowned when he seen Haechan lying down not eating and sat down beside him on the bed rubbing his back as Haechan lied on his side.

"Baby you haven't been right today. Today's the second time I know of you throwing up and you aren't as energetic as you usually are. What's going on love? "%

"I don't know" He whines softly just not feeling well. He was exhausted, his head hurt, his stomach felt funny and he was just over all not okay. "Everything just hurts. I'm exhausted, my stomach feels funny, and food just makes me wanna throw up. It smells horrible" he sat up and looked at Mark before he got up and went to the bathroom. He didn't come out for a while and Mark knocked on the door hearing an "oh my gosh" come from inside

Haechan opened the door standing there with a positive pregnancy test looking shocked. Mark's eyes widened when he seen the test. Haechan started tearing up thinking Mark would be mad at him and Mark quickly pulled him in his arms.

"No no don't cry baby. It's okay. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. We're fine. Everyone knows and accepts are relationship. We will be okay I promise"

Haechan looked up at Mark and kissed him softly whispering an I love you

"I love you too" Mark whispered as he kissed his forehead softly

I know I know it was short and not that good. But the second part will  be better and detailed. I need requests though guys.

Love you guyssss -B