2min/shinee

Credit to my mind for this idea

Cute ass highschool AU for one of the cutest ships ever. Like have you seen how tiny Taemin looks next to Minho? I'm soft.

Summary- Minho is the star athlete. Taemin is the best dancer. Minho seems cold and mean but as soon as Taemin comes around he's all soft. Taemin is his weakness. They make a cute ass couple.

Taemin and Minho are that couple everyone wishes they could be but know it's not realistic. They were like a living fairy tale or romance movie.

They'd grown up together and had grown apart in middle school only to come together in highschool and be closer than ever.

Minho was known to be cold and rude to everyone. Literally everyone teachers included.

The only person he was not rude to was Taemin. Taemin was his one and only weakness and if you dared to mess with him you'd be dead.

They started dating in freshmen year and here they are in senior year going strong.

Let's take it back to the first time people seen a soft Minho.

                                         Flashback

Minho and Taemin has started talking again and we're getting really close enjoying each other's company and making eachother happy. Minho hadn't been this happy in a long time. Taemin made him feel things he couldn't explain. The way the boy made him feel was indescribable. He made his world go round. When they started dating they didn't really care what people at school thought and started showing their affection there.

Taemin was having a bad day. He didn't feel good he was cold he wanted to go home and cuddle with Minho forever. People were annoying him and he just felt like crying.

Minho was sitting in the gym taking a break as Taemin walked in he noticed the frown and the shivers.

He grabbed his hoodie and handed it to Taemin who put it on without question looking cute as hell as it fell to mid thigh maybe a little lower and the sleeves were way to long making him have adorable sweater paws.

Minho smiled at how cute the boy was which was already strange and some people were looking like he can smile?

Taemin put his book down and sat on minhos lap which made him smile more wrapping his arms around the small boy.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I don't feel good people are annoying I was cold and I just wanna cuddle forever" Taemin whined

Minho laughed making people look even more confused and kind of shock. Like Minho was happy?

"Awe baby. We can go after I finish practice okay?"

Taemin nodded his head laying against minhos chest. Minho kisses his forehead and stood up putting Taemin on the seat.

"30 minutes baby then we can leave" he spoke as he walked back to the basketball court and they started practicing.

Taemin sat there curled up in minhos hoodie busting everyone's uwus looking adorable af. How in the world did Minho get him?

                                  End of flashback

There relationship became goals after that day.

They were adorable they supported eachother in everything and it was just great.