Johnhyuck/NCT

I don't know this ship is cute. Johnny is like a giant and Hyuck is little bitty and ugh so cute.
Short fluff

Summary- Hyuck is in need of cuddles and a movie night. Johnny makes sure he gets what he needs.

It's been a long week for Hyuck. He's been practicing with dreamies and 127. He's been recording and filming for both units and has just been really busy.

He was exhausted and just wanted to be in bed for a week.

It was finally his last practice before he got the weekend off. 127 finally finished their last dance and Hyuck just laid on the floor.

Johnny laughed a bit walking over

"Baby you just gonna lay on the floor or are we gonna go watch movies and eat pizza?"

"I can't move. My body doesn't work anymore. It's giving a great big fuck you right now and just gave up" Hyuck mumbled

Johnny laughed and picked him up.

Once they got back to the dorms they had a quick shower and ordered pizza.

They ate laughing at random stuff. Once they finished eating Hyuck laid on top of Johnny cuddling into him.

All he needed was love and attention.

Johnny wrapped his large arms around the small boy holding him close turning off the tv and the lamp.

They laid there in comfortable silence enjoyed each other's presence and just being alone together.

They didn't need anything but sweet soft kisses and cuddles.

They enjoyed their night having small conversations cuddled with eachother.

Hyuck fell asleep in the middle of a conversation making Johnny laugh but hold the boy tighter.

He had no words to express the way he felt about the small boy in his arms. The boy made him feel like no one else could. Hyuck made him happier than he thought he could ever be. He could lose everything but as long as he had Hyuck he'd be happy. Because in reality Hyuck was his everything.

Short sweet cute uwu. I promised updates but I'm lazy and didn't feel like typing a lot. I'm sorry I promise I will update tomorrow. Like good updates. -B