Chanbaek/EXO

Exo month

Summary- cute. Cheesy. Will hit you in feels you didn't know you still had.

The couple through the years.

2013

This was a big year for all of them. They debuted the year before and had just comeback with a really successful song. They were having fun while doing what they loved.

It was also the year Chanyeol and Baekhyun started dating. Over that year they started getting closer. They came to know so much about one another and were both crushing on eachother.

Chanyeol had finally gotten the courage to ask Baekhyun out and of course the boy said yes.

They were both bored and decided to go outside and look at all the stars. It was late. The other members were all asleep so it was just them. Alone, outside under the night sky. Baekhyun looked up at all the stars taking in all the beauty.

Chanyeol just watched him. The moon reflecting off his flawless skin his eyes sparkling with joy as he stared up at the sky.

Baekhyun felt Chanyeol looking at him and looked over

"Why are you staring at me? The stars are up there" baek pointed at the sky

"I don't need to look at those stars. You shine brighter than all of them put together sunshine."

Baekhyun blushed covering his face with his hands. The comment coming from Chanyeol was different. It made him feel good, it made him feel warm

"The stars are much prettier than me. Look at them"

"They're pretty but you're beautiful" Chanyeol spoke still looking at the smaller boy.

Baekhyun blushed more mumbling a soft thank you looking at the ground

"Hey look at me" Chanyeol spoke

Baekhyun lifted his head looking over at Chanyeol.

"I've been wanting to ask for a while but didn't have the courage. You're literally the most beautiful person I know. Both inside and out. You make me happy when days are bad. You're my sunshine when the clouds are out. I need you more than I get thought I'd need anyone. Will you please be mine?"

Baekhyun was in shock and just hugged Chanyeol

"Is that a yes?"

Baekhyun nodded into Chanyeols shoulder

Chanyeol smiled hugging the smaller boy tightly

"I love you to the moon and back" Chanyeol spoke

Baekhyun pulled away from the hug and smiled

"I love you to the stars and back" 

That night they cuddled in Chanyeols bed until they fell asleep. The next day the members were just happy they'd finally confessed.

The year was full of wonderful firsts and they just grew closer and closer as the days went by.

2014

2014 was a rough year for the group as a whole.

They lost not only members of their group but members of their family.

It was hard.

But they got through it holding onto the good memories they had with them and wished them the best with their future plans.