Chanbaek/EXO

This is was also posted in my nursing book! Just so you know if you read both books

Summary- It's been only a month since Baekhyun gave birth to their first daughter. Chanyeol was working late and came home to a beautiful moment.

It was late already passed 11pm but Chanyeol had to finish work his employees couldn't do. He couldn't wait to go home to see his beautiful husband and daughter. Everyday he had something to look forward to. A reason to want to go home. Two beings that were ultimately his home.

He finished his work around midnight packing up and heading home.

He walked in quietly putting his brief case down and taking his shoes off thinking both Baekhyun and their daughter Sieun would be asleep. He walked quietly upstairs but as he got to the top he heard the soft angelic voice of Baekhyun singing a soft lullaby in their bedroom. The baby was still a newborn so she still slept in a bassinet in their room instead of her nursery.

He walked quietly to the room smiling as he was met with the soft orange glow from the lamp in the room casting the shadow of his small framed husband swaying as he held their daughter close singing a soft lullaby nursing her to sleep.

He smiled fondly watching for a moment. His soft sigh of content made Baekhyun turn to look at the door

"You're home" he smiled speaking softly not wanting to wake the baby who'd he spend an hour trying to. get back to sleep.

"I'm sorry I'm late love I had a lot of paper work" Chanyeol spoke softly still watching the way Baekhyun swayed gently keeping their daughter calm and sleeping nicely.

Baekhyun nodded a soft gentle smile on his face no anger showing as he was just happy Chanyeol was home.

Chanyeol admired the smaller boy. His hair was a bit messy, his face showed signs of exhaustion and he only wore an oversized T-shirt and underwear. Yet he was still the most breathtaking person Chanyeol had ever laid eyes on. There had always been something about him that just made him so different. After their daughter was born Chanyeol had new appreciation for every single thing Baekhyun did.

"It's alright love. I'm just glad you're home" Baekhyun spoke quietly not wanting to disturb the baby who was finally almost asleep as she nursed her small hand resting against Baekhyuns chest.

His soft voice snapped Chanyeol out of his thought.

Chanyeol smiled and walked over wrapping his arms around Baekhyun resting his chin on his shoulder gazing down at the baby.

"I love you" he mumbled softly

"I love you too" baekhyun smiled leaning his head back against Chanyeol

They stayed like that for a while swaying to Baekhyuns soft voice as he got their daughter to sleep and she finished nursing.

Chanyeol let Baekhyun lay her down as he went to change his clothes putting on a pair of gray sweatpants not bothering with a shirt.

When he came back Baekhyun was sitting on the side of the bed half asleep as he waited for Chanyeol to come back.

He smiled softly and laid down "come here baby"

Baekhyun laid down and Chanyeol pulled him close turning off the lamp.

They fell asleep soon after cuddled close Baekhyuns head against Chanyeols chest as they both slept peacefully until the baby woke up to be fed again.

Chanyeol woke up to her crying and got up picking her up changing her diaper and taking her to the bed

"Love she's hungry" he spoke softly waking Baekhyun who sat up rubbing his eyes.

Chanyeol helped him knowing he was tired he moved a pillow behind Baekhyuns back letting him lay back moving the baby to latch on.

Baekhyun instinctively moved his hand holding the baby against his chest eyes closed as his head fell back against the headboard. Chanyeol stayed up with him laying sieun in her bed when she finished before coming back laying Baekhyun back down pulling him close once again.

That happened only 2 more times before Baekhyun woke up for the last time at 8 that morning.

Chanyeol was off that day so they spent the morning talking as Chanyeol made breakfast and Baekhyun nursed the baby at the kitchen table.

They ate breakfast and Chanyeol watched the baby while Baekhyun showered and got some rest until the baby needed to nurse again.

They sent the day relaxing enjoying time as a family watching movies enjoying each other. It was well needed time and Baekhyun got some well needed rest he didn't get often as a stay at home mom of a new born baby.

Hope you enjoyed! I'm working on more I've just been really busy. I'm finally taking a break staying with my sister for the weekend! -B