Chanbaek/EXO

Because why not

Summary: Baek is being the horny little devil he is chanyeol destroys him with only his fingers.

Warnings- oppa kink, panties (cause Baek would look cute af don't even get me started, fingering, edging (punishment)

Baek was running around the stage grinding and being way to sexual for chanyeol.

He was moving his hips way to sexually and that little big hoe sehun was looking at him a little to much.

When they got home chanyeol wasn't happy at all.

They shared their own apartment away from the others. As they walked inside chanyeol pushed baek against the door locking it.

"What were you thinking? You were grinding to every song, your hips were moving way to much and don't get me started on that ass of yours" chanyeol growled in a deep voice

Baek was frozen against the door it'd been a while since chanyeol had been like this.

Chanyeol unbuttoned baeks pants pulling them down.

"Be a good boy and behave. You don't seem to learn from a spanking in these situations. We are gonna do some edging. You know what to do princess don't you?"

Baek nodded as chanyeol pulled his jeans off so he was standing in panties and his shirt.

"Tell me then princess"

"Count how many and don't cum until daddy says"

"Good boy over the couch panties just above your knees"

Baek moves over to the couch piling his panties down to where they rested just above his knees as chanyeol grabbed lube and whatever else he wanted.

Chanyeol walked back over lubing up his fingers

Baek gasped as he felt a finger 2 fingers push into him.

He let out a whiny moan when he felt the fingers graze over his prostate.

He felt an orgasm coming and let out a broken "o-one"

Chanyeol stopped his fingers momentarily before jabbing then back into Baekhyuns prostate.

Whiny moans left the smaller boy as his prostate was abused

"T-twoooo" he whined out as he got close to the edge again

Chanyeol stopped again before starting again

Baek breathed heavily gripping the couch cushion

"Daddyyy! Ughhh three!" He whined out

Chanyeol smirked stopping again. He started again and Baek let out a cry

"I-I can't daddy"

Chanyeol flipped Baek on his back hovering over him moving his fingers faster as Baekhyun arched his thighs trembling as chanyeol abused his prostate. 

"Ff-fourr!!! Daddy stop please!!!" Baek sobbed as his orgasm was stopped for the fourth time.

Chanyeol used his free hand to wipe the tears off of baeks face.

"Do you think you deserve to cum baby boy?"

"P-please daddy I'll be a good boy. Please."

"Are you sure baby?" Chanyeol pushed his fingers deeper as Baekhyun screamed from pleasure

"AHH DADDY PLEASE!!"

"Cum baby boy" chanyeol whispered

Baek moaned cumming all over his thighs.

His back fell against the couch as he breathed heavily holding onto chanyeols arm.

His eyes were closed as he came down from his high.

Chanyeol removed his fingers and Baekhyun let go of his arm

Chanyeol got a towel and cleaned off baeks thighs carrying him up to their room.

Hope y'all enjoyed! -B