Binwoo/ASTRO

This was originally posted in my mpreg book but I'm putting it here too.

Request

Summary- moonbin is pregnant. He and eunwoo take their 5 year old and 2 year old to the zoo to hopefully ease the news. They aren't to fond of the idea at first but come around.

Moonbin and Eunwoo had been dating since predebut and had their first baby a little before debut. 3 years later they had their second son. They had married when their first son was 2.

It'd been a week since Moonbin had told Eunwoo he was pregnant. He was definitely hoping for a girl. Eunwoo was excited as well. They knew their boys most likely wouldn't like the idea of having a sibling.

Today was the fat they were telling them so they decided to take them to the zoo to hopefully ease the news.

Moonbin was already around 3 months so he had a small baby bump.

The small family walked around the zoo looking at all of the animals enjoyed the time and wonderful weather. As they decided to get ice cream and take a break Eunwoo spoke.

"So how do you two feel about a new brother or sister?"

The two boys looked at eachother and back at their parents.

"Do we have to?" The oldest of the two, taegi, asked and the younger one jaeyoung just sat there looking devastated.

"Yes sorry it's not really a choice" Moonbin spoke trying not to laugh

"Is there a return policy?" Taegi asked  (my sister asked my mom if they could send me back)

Moonbin hid his face laughing as did Eunwoo

"No. There isn't a return policy" Eunwoo laughed.

They both sighed and ate their ice cream silently

The first few months they really just ignored the idea. They didn't talk about it or ask about the baby.

It wasn't until the 6th month they started coming around asking questions about the baby. They started getting excited to meet the baby. They asked if it was a boy or a girl which Moonbin replied it was a surprise.

Once day Eunwoo was video jaeyoung who had jusybtirned three as he talked to his mommy and the baby. The baby moved and the little boys eyes widened and he moved away quickly while his parents laughed.

(That video cracks me up)

The two boys were so excited for their new sibling. They talked to moonbins baby bump always asking when the baby would be able to play.

Moonbin was now 9 months pregnant and the midwife was pretty sure the baby would be here before the due date and she was right.

Moonbin woke up to make breakfast for the kids feeling a small pains as he went downstairs with the two boys. The baby wasn't due for another 2 weeks but he knew he was in labor. He had done this twice before so he knew.

Eunwoo came downstairs as Moonbin gave the boys food.

"Morning baby" he kissed Moonbin forehead before saying good morning to the kids getting slapped with a pancake by the youngest. "What in the world?"

"Hey babe can I talk to you for a minute." Moonbin spoke putting a hand on his baby bump as he got another contraction

Eunwoo nodded and went into the kitchen with him