Markhyuck/NCT

Request HEAVY ANGST.

Summary- Hyuck was pregnant. Only he and mark knew. They were young and scared. Hyuck was practicing when things went wrong.

I'm really sorry it's so so sad.

Warnings- miscarriage, mention of blood, crying, sad, real real sad

NCT 127 was practice today.

Hyuck had practiced with Dream that morning and was now practicing with 127.

They were practicing Simon says when he started getting cramps. He pushed through the song and when they went on break the cramps got worse as he leaned against the wall.

He felt something going down his thighs. He was in shorts but he just put his hand down to see if he was crazy or if there was actually something.

When his hand came up completely covered in blood he looked down seeing the blood running down his thighs.

He was shaking uncontrollably as everyone finally turned their attention to him.

"Fuck" Mark spoke running over "give me towels or something! Don't just fucking stand there while he bleeds" he yelled frustrated as everyone just stood there and Hyuck let out a sob as a strong cramp hit him and more blood ran down his thighs.

"W-What is happening?!" One of the managers yelled as others grabbed anything they could find

"WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING?! HE WAS FUCKING PREGNANT." Mark yelled

Hyuck let out another sob falling to the floor mark catching him gently helping him sit on the floor.

"I-im so sorry" Hyuck cried just repeating sorry.

It broke everyone's heart.

"You don't have to be sorry baby. It's not your fault." Mark spoke getting the towels from the managers putting them under donghyuck. It's like as soon as they were down they were soaked.

The cramps were agonizingly painful

"H-hurts!" Hyuck leaned his head back against the wall tears running down his face.

"I know baby I know. Just stay with me okay?" Mark rubbed Hyucks cheek keeping the boy awake while holding the towels against him trying to stop some of the bleeding.

The other members stood there in shock and heartbreak. Watching someone so young go through something so tragic.

Taeyong has kids. He couldn't imagine losing one. He walked over kneeling beside Hyuck.

"Hey bud. Keep your eyes open. Someone get a cold cloth and ice." Taeyong called out "Mark lay him down

Mark nodded and helped Hyuck lay down his head in taeyongs lap as the members brought ice and cold cloths. Taeyong put the cold cloth on Hyucks forehead and the bags of ice on his neck and around his body keeping him awake as mark tried to stop the bleeding.

They had planned to practice black on black so the rest of the members were coming in

"Go! Practice is canceled just go. Direct the paramedics back here."

Everyone who had just walked in was in shock as they left again.

It was a horrific site.

"I'm so sorry" Hyucks voice was barely audible. The soft apologies leaving his mouth.

"You don't have to be sorry it's not your fault sweetheart" taeyong spoke

"Scissors can I have some scissors" Mark spoke and the managers bright him scissors he knew donghyuck was covered and he wanted to get the shorts off.