Yuwin/NCT

Request

Summary- winwin is being to touchy with Taeil so yuta shows him who he belongs to.

Warnings- punishment, bondage, orgasm deprivation, harsh language, choking,

If you can't handle it don't read it bit don't make stupid comments.

Taeil was always flirty with winwin much to yutas (why tf did that correct to titans) disliking.

Yuta usually just glared at Taeil and ignored it because winwin never flirted back and never allowed anyone to be touchy with him.

Today was different.

They were all hanging out and having fun. Taeil was being his normal flirty touching things that weren't his self.

But when he back hugged winwin and winwin didn't move yuta started getting pissed off.

Winwin and Taeil were really touchy hugging eachother laughing together and cuddling up together.

Yuta was done. He was pissed. A pissed off yuta is a scary yuta and you better stay out of his way.

Yuta finally got enough of his boyfriend being with another guy and got up walking over to winwin and Taeil

"Let's go winwin." Yuta spoke in a deep voice almost like a growl

Winwin and Taeil and really everyone else looked quite frightened winwin shook his head shrinking under the gaze of his angry boyfriend.

"I wasn't fucking asking. Let's go now" yuta spoke through gritted teeth so he didn't yell at him.

"If he doesn't want to go then leave him alone" Taeil spoke confidently

Yuta turned the dark glare towards Taeil.

"You weren't asked to be in this conversation so mind your own damn business and keep your hands off what's not yours or I'll make sure you won't touch anything for a very long time " yuta spoke scaring the crap at of Taeil as winwin grabbed his things and got up being dragged to yutas car.

Yuta didn't say a word it worried him. A quiet, angry yuta can't be a good yuta.

"Oppa?" Winwin spoke in a soft quiet voice.

Yuta looked over at him

"What?" Yutas voice still sounded angry

"I'm sorry" winwins voice was getting more and more quiet

"Sorry isn't going to cut it baby boy. You're in big trouble. You let someone else touch you way way to much. And then you told me no. I'm not happy with you. You were a bad boy today."

Winwin whimpered softly. He didn't get in trouble often and if he did he only got a scolding or a few smacks (I died when it corrected to snacks) on the butt. He was never called a bad boy and he hated that word.

"I'm sorry daddy I'm so sorry" he started crying as yuta drove back to their house.

"You have no reason to cry yet. Inside now." Yours spoke as he got out of the car

This only made winwin cry harder. He wasn't being comforted by his daddy he was definitely in trouble.

When they got in the house yuta shut and locked the door taking winwins phone putting it on the table

"Why are you crying? You have no reason to be crying. I have not touched you yet."

Winwin sniffled wiping his eyes