Kaisoo/EXO

Y'all wanted part 2 and ya know I love ya so you get it.

Summary- being pregnant with twins was a wild experience. Kai was active in his pregnancy because it makes things easier. Though in the last month his back was killing him. Kai is very good at hiding pain but Kyungsoo was very good at knowing when his husband was in pain. So when Kai tried to hide contractions Kyungsoo shut it down quickly.

Kai had a great pregnancy. Mostly because he was active and tried to eat well and take care of himself. He still worked and didn't use his pregnancy as an excuse to not do something.

Literally everyone was excited for the babies to arrive. Whether they were close or not.

Kai was 6 months pregnant when he declared he wasn't wearing anything but leggings or comfy shorts.

With that statement Kyungsoo went and bought Kai every pair of leggings he wanted and every pair of shorts he liked.

Kai was cute pregnant.

He was thin everywhere but his baby bump. As he always had a small frame it was a very obvious bump.

Kyungsoo would come home some days finding Kai and Jae dancing in the living room. He'd video it and watch the cute videos over and over again.

Some days he'd wake up finding Kai and their daughter in the kitchen making breakfast singing and dancing.

Kyungsoo loved every moment of every day and he owed it all to one person who's given him 3 more people to love.

Kai was now 9 months pregnant. He was ready for the babies to be out.

He hadn't slept well the last few days from the babies shifting and kicking mixed with back pain.

They were all in the practice room as the rest of EXO had a performance at MMAs the next day.

Kai has been having small cramps since this morning and was in a bit of discomfort.

When he got a stronger pain he tried to hide it as he sat on the couch in the back of the room. Kyungsoo seen the discomfort but didn't say anything as they were almost finished with the song and he didn't wanna have to start over.

When they finished running through the performance he walked over to Kai

"What hurts? And don't say nothing I saw it." Kyungsoo kneeled in front of Kai who was still sitting on the couch.

Kai squeezes his eyes shut as another sharp pain shot through his abdomen and let out a breath

Kyungsoo knew what was going on and grabbed his stuff Jae was with Taemin again cause she loved him for some reason. (Me too girl me too)

"We are going to the hospital. I'll text you." Kyungsoo spoke getting everyone's attention. They all nodded not wanting to disturb Kai at the moment.

Kyungsoo helped Kai up and they walked to Shinees practice room

"Hey we are going to the hospital. Can you do me a huge favor and bring her up in like an hour?"

"Of course. Just text me the details and we'll be there" Taemin smiled "good luck"

Kyungsoo said a quick thank you and helped Kai out to their car.

Kai got another contraction as they got to the car and took in a deep breath leaning against the car

Kyungsoo rubbed the youngers back until the contraction was over and helped him into the car buckling him up before getting in driving off to the hospital.