Chapter 21

**Mike's P.O.V.**

Vic has been very upset when it comes to Tyler. I see it, when Tyler kisses Kellin, Vic can't handle it. They're not together and I would classify that cheating for Tyler. Vic mopes around because of Kellin, he won't even tell me anything. First, Kellin was only some little toy he would play with. Now it's like he's after him like a puppy and getting jealous at what he does.

Kellin came in the house with Rebecca and they went upstairs. Tyler passed Vic and followed them up. He stayed down and sat next to me. He started to twitch, where he would constantly push his hair behind his ear. He did that whenever he wanted to fight.

"You alright?" That was the only thing I knew how to ask.

"Yeah." He quickly replied. "You think you'll be able to play tomorrow?" He was changing the subject, and started to point at my bruised body.

"Yeah, I'm up for anything." I replied with an edge of cockiness as I drum soloed in the air.

"Good." He went back to twitching.

"Vic, is there something you're not telling me?" I questioned.

"No, I'm good. I just need some air. I'll be back later." He stood up and started towards the door.

"I'll come." I volunteered. I didn't want him doing something stupid.

"No, it's okay. I just want to be alone." He opened the door and left.

I used all my strength to get up and go to the door. When I got there he was pulling out and driving away. I sighed, heavily and walked back over to the couch to sit down. It wasn't long before Tyler, Kellin, and Rebecca came downstairs. They held her hands and hoisted her up every time she jumped up. If I didn't know any better, I would say that Kellin and Tyler are definitely dating.

"Hey, where'd Vic go?" Tyler asked when they got to me.

"He went for a drive." I said as I grabbed the remote.

"He tell you where exactly?" I shook my head.

When I did, I caught sight of Kellin. He looked down, like sad.

"You alright Kellin?" I asked.

**Kellin's P.O.V.**

No I wasn't alright, but I wasn't going to let him know.

"Yeah I'm fine." I sat down on the couch.

The thoughts were eating me up inside. I was running away from Vic because I didn't want to hurt him, but I can't help but to mane get feelings for him.

"Hey my mom doesn't get off until 10, who wants to order pizza." Tyler said. Rebecca jumped into my lap and yelled.

"I do!" She screamed and raised her hand.

Tyler took out his phone and called the pizza place. I took out my phone and it was dead. I went over to Tyler and mouthed to him while he was on the phone. I asked could I use his charger and he nodded.

I ran up the stairs and got it from his room. I plugged my phone into it and sat beside it as I waited for it to turn on. I wanted to listen to music. When the phone turned on I had 7 text messages. Some were from Mr. Collins, Jessica, and there was one from Vic.

I opened the ones from Mr. Collins and Jessica and they were just wishing me well. I hesitated before opening the one from Vic. I wanted to pretend I didn't see it but the stamp would tell I did. There was no going back after that, so I read it.

'I'm sorry.'

That's all it said.

Why was he sorry? I wanted to go downstairs and ask Mike, but he probably wouldn't know. So I texted Vic back for the first time. I had never texted him back before, and I didn't want to, but I needed to know.