Chapter 36

I don't know what to think about this. I mean, Vic broke up with Jaime to be with me, but I just feel uncomfortable about breaking up with Justin. It's still Valentine's Day and I haven't given him his gift yet, but how can I when I'm going to end things.

Vic is still hugging me now that I'm giving him a chance. I don't know what to do though, I don't want him to get hurt because of me. I would change my mind, but that would be me hurting him.

"Let's go back to the hotel." He said excitedly.

"Wait, we can't." I step back.

"Okay, you're not allowed to use that word again. But why not?" He asked.

"Because, I can't let Justin see me. And what about Jaime?" I knew that if Justin saw me with him, he would freak out. And Jaime knows that I'm with someone, if he sees me with Vic, that'll cause future problems.

"You're right." He sighed and started to turn around in place. "What about I book another room in another hotel and we go there?" That wasn't a bad idea, but I can't leave Justin.

"What about Justin?" He groaned in annoyance.

"What about the loser?" He rolled his eyes at the thought of him.

"I'm staying in a hotel with him, how can I not stay with him?" I couldn't stay with Vic and see Justin, he would question things.

"Just make up a lie. Tell him that you got another room until he gets better, or something." He suggested.

"Vic." I sighed. He knew that wasn't going to work.

"Fine. I'll just get another hotel room, but you have to come and see me." He demanded.

"Why can't we just wait until we get back?" I asked.

"Because, I want to show you now. Please Kellin? Just maybe 3/4 hours out of your day?" He begged.

"Fine." I gave in.

"Thank you." He came towards me and put his hands on my hips. "I love you." He admitted as he leaned in and kissed me.

"Vic." I said sternly through the kiss.

"Sorry." He said when he pulled back. "But I do. Now come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the walkway.

"Where are we going?" I tried to break free of his grip.

"To get me a hotel room." He simply stated.

"I have to go check on Justin." I had left him in the bed in our hotel room. He had some medication from the doctors that put him to sleep. He was probably awake by now and wondering where I am.

"Okay. How about you come and see me tonight when he goes to sleep?" He took my hand and laced his fingers with mine. I looked down at it and he began to swing our arms.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"Okay." He smiled and pecked my lips. "See you tonight." He let go of my hand slowly and walked away.

I smiled as he left, I can't believe that I'm agreeing to this. I waited a bit before turning around and going back to the hotel. I rushed through the lobby to the elevator before the doors closed. I waited next to some guy who seemed to be going to the ninth floor.

Thankfully I got off first, I waited impatiently as the elevator moved up. When the doors opened I walked out and went to my room. When I opened the door, Justin was calling my name.

"Kellin." I went to the bed he was laying in.

"Sorry, what is it?" I looked over his shattered body.