Chapter 33

**Vic's P.O.V.**

Jaime apparently left while I napped. When I woke up, I only slept for twenty minutes. I I looked at my phone and Jaime hadn't texted me to tell me where he went. I got out the bed and went over to the balcony. I was hoping to see Kellin, but I didn't.

I wanted to call Mike again, but I didn't want to talk anymore. I just wanted to go catch some air. I needed, desperately, to clear my head. I didn't know if Jaime was eating in the hotel, or if he went out. I think I'll just go to the beach then, just to avoid him and Kellin all together.

I grabbed my wallet and phone and left to find Jaime. I wasn't going to nope around while I was on vacation. I walked down the hall to the elevator and waited for the doors to open. It was taking a while, it came from the lobby to floor 2. It made it to my floor and opened, I stood there in shock.

Kellin was inside with that guy Justin. I stared at him and saw him tense, then I noticed their hands. He must have seen me looking because he let go. The doors started to close, so I stepped in.

My mind started to rush, I can't believe I'm in this elevator with them. I looked over and saw Kellin looking at me, Justin was staring ahead. Justin took Kellin by the waist and pulled him closer to him.

I wanted to knock him out. He's touching my Kellin, MINE! The doors open to floor 7, I guessed that was their floor. Kellin walked out first and Justin grabbed his hand and I lost it. I pulled him back by the shoulder and swung for his face. He fell to the ground holding his mouth, and I saw a small Kellin laying down next to him.

He sat up and looked at Justin. "Why'd the fuck you punch him?" I ignored him. I was fuming with anger. How the hell could this guy get him and not me?

"Oh, I'm gonna kick your ass now." Justin shouted.

He stood up and wiped some of the blood from his lips on his trunks. I smiled at the challenge and waited for him to throw himself at me. He came closer and started to swing and I dodged all of them. I charged at him and picked him up and slammed him down. I sent both of us to the ground.

He kicked me off of him and I stumbled back. I was more than pissed off now. I came back at him as he was trying to stand up. I pushed him back and started to punch him. He fell to the floor and I hovered over him as I aimed for his face, repeatedly.

"Vic, no!" Kellin screamed as he tried to pull me off of him. "Please stop."

I pushed his hand away from me and continued to hit Justin. He took a swing and hit me in my jaw and I blacked out. All I remember after that was being pulled off of him by some officers. I heard Kellin shouting and crying as he laid over Justin's body.

"Vic, why?" He asked me.

"He doesn't deserve you!" I shouted at him.

Kellin laid over him and continued to cry. The officers escorted me out of the building and took me to the police station. I didn't bother to fight them, Kellin's actions beat me up enough. They took me in and gave me my one phone call.

'Hello?'

"Hey Mike, it's Vic."

'Vic, what's wrong?'

"I got arrested."

'What? For what?'

"No reason, look just tell Jaime to come and get me." I didn't want him to know that I got to fighting with Justin.

'Okay, but Vic, you have to tell me what you did.'

"I'll tell you later. Just call him now and tell him to come and get me."