Chapter 32

**Vic's P.O.V.**

I can't believe him. I pushed his hands away and went to my room. He called my name but I ignored him and went in the room. When I closed the door, I saw that Jaime was still sleeping. I went over to my suitcase to change.

After I got dressed, I went out on the balcony to call Mike. I needed to talk to him about this, he's the only one I can think to tell. I dial his number and stand over the balcony looking at the various people. Their all like little ants, all of them, even.

'Hello?'

"Kellin." I see him walking with that guy, Justin. They're going into some oceanic place.

'Vic? Hello? What about Kellin?' I wanted hang up.

"He's here Mike. He's here and with another guy." I see look back at me and my heart sinks deep into my stomach. When he looks away, I turn and go back into the room.

'He's there? How is he there?' He asks.

"I don't know. I was at the pool and saw him and this guy kiss. He saw me and ran after me. We talked and I yelled at him. Now he's out, eating with this guy." I whispered into the phone, afraid Jaime would hear me.

'Do you know this guy's name?' I nod even though he can't see me.

"His name is Justin. He's in that band called Miss May I we went on your with." I explained.

'Really? Which guy was he?'

"Craig said he played the guitar." I tell him.

'Guitar? I think I might know him. I'll see, but what are they doing there?'

"I don't know Mike. I talked to Tyler and all he told me was they started going out when he was on tour and he just got back." I sat down in the chair in the corner if the room.

'Vic, don't worry. Kellin's just probably doing this for Tyler then. You remember how he would do things for Tyler.' He reminded me.

"No Mikey. He told me he liked him. He said he liked me too, but he just couldn't be with me." I could feel the tears come again.

'He can't like him as much as he likes you. He's only keeping his distance because he's paranoid. He'll come around.' He assured me.

"Okay." I wiped my eyes. "Thanks Mike. I've got to go. I'll talk to you later, love ya bro."

'Love you too.' I hung up.

I threw my phone in my lap and put my hands against my temple and rubbed them lightly. I was back to my old self, constantly thinking about Kellin again. I closed my eyes and laid back against the chair. I wanted to go to sleep, I needed some rest.

"Hey babe. How was the pool?" So much for wanting to go to sleep. I opened my eyes and saw Jaime stretching.

"It was okay. I'm just tired now." I told him.

"Aww, that's too bad. I wanted to go out and eat." He came over and trailed his fingers up my arms.

"We can order room service." I suggested.

"No, I want to go out." He pouted.

"Well, let's go out tonight." I got up and went to the bed.

"Why don't you want to go out with me?" He was getting annoying.

"Because I'm tired. I didn't bother and beg you to come to the pool with me." I told him.

He sensed I had an attitude and dropped the conversation. I laid down in the bed and turned on my side and drifted off to sleep, and dreaming of no one else but him. Kellin.

**Kellin's P.O.V.**

I can't even eat, I'm soo focused on Vic. I've hurt him countless times and I'm pretty sure this has done it. He was madder than any other time. I want to run away with him, I want to be with him. I want to do so many things with him, but he's the only person I care enough about to not want to hurt.

"You okay?" Justin asked as he took a bite of his fries.

"Yeah, just thinking." I lied.

"About what?" I didn't want to tell him about Vic, I wouldn't.

"Uh, I don't know. It's complicated." I shook my head. "I miss Tyler." I tried to cover it up.

"Well, why don't you call him?" He suggested.

"Okay." I got up and went outside the place. I took out my phone and called Tyler.

'Kellin! I've been wondering when I would get a call from you.' He said.

"Why? Look never mind. I just want to come home." I told him.

'Why? Is it because you saw Vic?' How the hell did he know.

"Wait, how do you know it's because of Vic?"

'Dammit. Kellin, he saw you and Justin and he called and was asking questions about you two.' He confessed.

"Tyler." I groaned and put my hand on my forehead. "What did you tell him?"

'Kellin.' He sighed.

"Shit. Why'd you say anything." I started pacing outside the building.

'Kellin, I couldn't help it. What did you want me to tell him? That it wasn't you?'

I sighed and quit pacing. "No, it's just we got into it again. He asked me to runaway with him and we could head back to Utah." I confessed.

'Please tell me you didn't say what I think you said?'

"I told him I couldn't." I admitted sadly.

'Kellin, you can't keep doing this to him.' I started to kick the ground. 'You know how he feels about you and vice versa, just let it happen. You both are clearly meant to be.'

"I don't know. What if what I don't want to happen, does happen?" I questioned.

'He won't care as long as he's with you.' I smiled at those words.

I was getting ready to ask Tyler another question, when Justin came out. "Got to go, I love you."

'Love you too.' I hung up.

"You didn't have to get off the phone for me." He took my hand and started swinging it.

"No, it's okay." I turned towards him and he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Ready to go back to the hotel?" I nodded and we started walking back.

The walk back was one filled with dread, regret, and fear. I dreaded coming with Justin, I regretted turning Vic down, and I feared what would happen if I saw Vic again. I trudged closely beside Justin as we made it to the lobby. We were going back to the pool, but I didn't want to.

"Can we just go to the room?" I asked him.

"Sure." We didn't let go of each other's hand as we entered the elevator.

He pressed the button and the doors began to close. The shaft began to move up slowly. It stopped on a floor, but no one was there. It ended up stopping on another floor. I squeezed Justin's hand as the door opened and he appeared.

I gave him a sympathetic look and he looked at me and Justin's hands. I quickly let go and Justin came closer to me. Vic didn't move, he just stood there. When the doors started to close he got in. It was awkward being in there with him.

When the doors opened up to out floor, I saw in Vic's eyes he didn't want me with Justin. We started to exit out the doors and Justin grabbed my hand. There was a sudden yank on Justin's side and I fell to the ground next to him. I looked at Justin, then Vic.

"Why'd the fuck you punch him?" I screamed at him.

"Oh, I'm gonna kick your ass now." Justin shouted as he wiped some of the blood from his lips on his trunks.

"Vic, no!" I couldn't watch.