Chapter 30

**Flashback 9 weeks earlier.**

*Kellin's P.O.V.*

I've been upset over Vic for the past few days. Tyler and Michael have been comforting me but I just feel lifeless. I guess this is what it's like to have something taken from you. But I didn't have just 1 thing taken, I had 2.

I didn't really care about my virginity, I actually didn't think I would lose it. I felt unimportant all my life and I thought I would die alone. But after I had sex with Vic, and then we got into it, I felt worthless without it.

Now with Vic, I know I wasn't crazy about him, but besides Tyler and Michael, he was the only other person I had. He really cared for me and went out of his way for me. I beat myself up everyday for telling him I didn't want to go with him.

Michael and Tyler would take me out to places to get my mind off things. I gave up on everything, all I wanted to do was work. When I was at work, all I had to do was focus on marking inventory, and working the cash register.

Two days after what happened with Vic, I was at work. I was getting constant text messages from Tyler. He was asking was I alright and that he wanted to take me out later. I declined and turned my phone off, I'd rather be alone.

"Excuse me, why aren't there any Miss May I shirts?" Some dipwad asked.

"I don't know, I don't own the store." I retorted.

"Hey watch it." He started coming towards me. "I was just asking no need to be rude."

"Whatever." I huffed. "I'm not in a good mood. Sorry. But I'll ask the manager where the shirts are." I suggested.

"No, it's fine." He said as he turned to leave.

I didn't get that many rude customers, but when I did they usually stormed out, so I wasn't surprised. When my lunch break came, I stayed in the supply room and listened to music. I clutched my mom's scarf as I played her favorite songs.

When I got off work, I got Michael to come get me. On the way home, he tried to talk me into going out with him and Tyler. I refused, I said I didn't feel good. Whenever they would ask me to go out with them, that was my excuse.

-

A couple of weeks had gone by and I still stayed to myself. I worked and stayed in the bed most of the time. It wasn't until I was in the shower the day after New Years, that Tyler decided to mess with me.

"Quinn!" He yelled over the water.

"What do you want Tyler?" I groaned in annoyance.

"You're going out with us and that's final." He ordered.

"No, I don't want to." I poked my head out the curtain at him.

"You're going." He said once more.

"No!" I shouted at him as I closed the curtain.

He flushed the toilet and it made the water go steaming hot. I screamed as I felt my skin boiling from my bones.

"What the fucking hell Tyler!" I yelled at him.

"Come with us tonight." He said.

"No." I declined again. He flushed it again and sent hot water to my body. "Fine, fine." I gave in.

"Okay. Be ready by 7. It's 6 now." He warned.

I rolled my eyes and went back to showering. After I got out and got dressed I went into the front room. Tyler and Michael were all dressed up and ready.